[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: 1472735964082.png (517KB, 845x784px) Image search: [Google]
1472735964082.png
517KB, 845x784px
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
dude i killed my family lmao
>>
autism
>>
>tfw you can't beat it
>>
>>81402308
well you know, burning all 3 of your kids alive is a bit of a problem
>>
>>81402497
they were sleeping though
>>
>>81402308
gun control
>>
>>81402308
he had a tragedy in his life, something you /tv/ plebs don't understand. That's why you love capeshit and star wars so much
>>
>>81402688
I think if anyone's on /tv/, something went wrong in their life
>>
>>81402688
Hey man shut up I broke a plate once, I know how it is.
>>
the perfect ending to this movie would be if Lee faced his responsibilities and moved to Manchester to live with Patrick.

and then starts another fire that kills patrick and his slut gf
>>
What kino is this?
>>
he was a numale
>>
>>81402620
Oh shit, you are right.
They didn't suffer so now he can be at peace with himself.
That's brilliant, anon.
>>
>>81402308
His wife was a bitch.
>>
>>81402620
you actually think they didn't wake up?
>>
>>81402724
>and his slut gf
Which one?
>>
>>81402729
Manchester by the Sea
>>
>please...please

admit it

you cried
>>
File: 1478907564145.jpg (34KB, 347x440px) Image search: [Google]
1478907564145.jpg
34KB, 347x440px
I got Oscar meme'd once again by this movie, what an awful piece of shit
>people talking over each other because muh realism
Quintessential disingenuous filmmaking
>>
>>81402497
Smoke inhalation is the biggest problem with house fires. People pass out long before they're roasted. It's quite likely the kids never woke up at all. Smoke inhalation also often kills by itself.
>>
File: 1482381373643.png (149KB, 283x280px) Image search: [Google]
1482381373643.png
149KB, 283x280px
>>81402735
Imagine being woken up by the agony of smoke inhalation. the only thing you can feel is the burning in your lungs and the intense heat all around you. the only thing worse than the excruciating pain is spending the last few seconds of your life in utter confusion and helplessness as you wonder where your mommy and daddy are.
>>
>>81402308
This movie needed additional features.

1. There needs to be some kind of rule about how flashbacks are done. Either do the wavy thing, do a screen that says x years earlier, or have a box in the corner hat always has a timestampt.

2. When casting a movie do not have two women with similar hairstyles and hair colors. One minute some bitch is freaking out about her husband's congestive heart failure, the next minute the bitch seems to be fucking her brother in law. Cast one blonde, then a brunette, then redhead, then add curly hair, etc.
>>
File: qualitysmalltalk.jpg (222KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
qualitysmalltalk.jpg
222KB, 1440x900px
I almost never rewatch anything, but I already saw Manchester by the Sea three times now, notice new things everytime and love it even more with every viewing.

Best film of 2016 by far, ridiculously good writing and acting.
If it weren't for the occasional jarring cuts in editing and the Adagio in G minor in the police department scene, the film would be a literal 10/10.
>>
>>81402816
The whole point is that you don't wake up at all you dingaling
>>
>>81402785
looks like you got pleb filtered
>>
>>81402816
>Imagine being woken up by the agony of smoke inhalation.
I'm not sure smoke inhalation wakes you up, senpai.
>>
>>81402846
>Either do the wavy thing, do a screen that says x years earlier, or have a box in the corner hat always has a timestampt

what fresh autism is this
>>
>>81402846
bait
>>
>>81402846
I sincerely hope this is just some advanced 4D inverse baiting
>>
>>81402760
The one in a band obviously. If she's collecting 4 dudes to bang her she's the slut.
>>
>>81402846
i'm a movie executive and i want to hire you as a partner, please reply to this post with your full name, adress, and a fun fact about yourself
>>
>>81402888
>Your brother is dead
>who the fuck are these people wigging out about congestive heart failure and some broad's feelings about it
>why is the bitchy broad having sex with some guy who doesn't look like her husband
I get back from taking a leak and everything is all fucked up.
>>
>>81402308
this movie was genuinely heartwrenching.
>>
>>81402846
>Either do the wavy thing, do a screen that says x years earlier, or have a box in the corner hat always has a timestampt.

This anon got it right, the wavy transition accompanied with a chimes sound and a narration of the main character explaining the whole situation is the best and most efficient way of how to do the flashbacks, everything else is pure trash.
>>
honestly, that scene where his wife is trying to apologize to him and he's breaking down. fuck man, ive literally never become that emotionally distraught from a film before. it seemed so real, like the pain was actually there, fuck how do you get that good at acting. i feel like its not just talent, but talent combined with a particular affinity for a script that just speaks to you
>>
>>81402944
>not taking a kinoleak beforehand or getting a kinobladder for yourself

How do I know that you're a first class supreme plebeian?
>>
>>81402497
dude, it wasn't his fault. It was his bitch wife who wouldn't let him use the central heating
>>
>>81402997
It was dishonest film making.
She would never have apologized. Even if she realized that he felt terrible about accidentally torching the kids, she'd still resent him for being irresponsible and she definitely wouldn't second guess expressing her feelings at the time.
>>
>>81403163
thats... kinda a bad criticism, look there are all sorts of people out there anon, i imagine you put yourself in her shoes and couldnt picture yourself behaving that way, but you have to remember people are capable of being forgiving, of being understanding
>>
>>81402997
It was sad but I found Michelle Williams was pretty weak in that scene. I never full on cried during the movie, everyone talks about how heart-wrenching it is but it didn't really get me all that emotional. It wasn't really depressing more just kind of bland and static, which I suppose is a more realistic portrayal of depression than most Hollywood movies but it wasn't as emotional
>>
>>81403163
That's not what dishonest filmmaking means
>>81403250
That just means you have autism anon, nothing to be ashamed of
>>
>>81403223
>women
>apologizing for being mad
no
>>
>>81403299
god, im so happy to be in NZ because this meme just isnt true here. the girls here are so fucking chill i just know ill miss it so bad if i ever live in burgerland.
>>
>>81402846
you should be directing movies
>>
>>81402308
His brains should have painted the wall

Glocks don't have safeties and its bullshit that he didn't die because "the safety was on"
>>
>>81405704
The gun wasn't cocked so there was no bullet in the chamber
>>
>>81402899
The E Cup girl could also be shagging other lads
>>
>>81406109
No police officers I know carry their Glocks like that
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.