[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1491623062746.jpg (55KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491623062746.jpg
55KB, 650x400px
Between the trailer and the leaks the movie is pretty much laid out.

>Peter Parker is attending high school, where he competes with Flash Thompson for Liz Allan's affections. His best friend Ned Leeds learns of his secret identity and their classmate Michelle Gonzalez has a crush on Peter.

>Peter wants to join the Avengers but Tony Stark won't let him. Stark later creates Damage Control to clean up after superhuman battles, leaving Adrian Toomes and his salvage company out of business.

>Toomes and his crew retrofit weapons from previous battles and become a gang of criminals. Spider-Man encounters them during a heist in Washington, D.C. and becomes determined to catching them to prove himself despite Stark's objections.

>Spider-Man locates the gang in a ferry but gets overconfident and the ferry is nearly destroyed before Iron Man arrives to bail him out and takes his suit away.

>Peter remains determined to stop Toomes before he hurts anyone else and confronts him in his homemade suit, leading to an battle in which Peter manages to single-handely prevent a plane from crashing, but Toomes escapes.

>Stark gives Peter his suit back in time for Peter to confront Toomes when he attacks the Homecoming Dance after Peter. Toomes dies/is arrested, but Liz chooses Flash and Peter ends up dancing with Michelle.

>Stark invites Peter to join the Avengers but Peter declines because he learned he's needed protecting the neighborhood and they swing together into the sunset.
>>
>>81400329
Sounds like everything Spider Man is ever needed to be
>>
>>81400329
>>Stark invites Peter to join the Avengers but Peter declines because he learned he's needed protecting the neighborhood
And this is how Sony keeps Spider-Man out of future mcu movies after the sequel
>>
>>81401269
They're not planning to take him out.
>>
>>81401269
He's already filming for Avengers Infinity War ya dingus
>>
>>81401649
The sequel happens after infinity war you dumbhead
>>
>>81400329
>Peter manages to single-handely prevent a plane from crashing,

Pete confirmed for not a Big Guy. Small/10, not for you.

Also, they gave Spidey's slogan to Tony Fucking Stark, and RDJ let them.
>>
>this isn't shilling
disney pajeets please leave
>>
>>81400329
Guess i dont need to see the movie now. You just saved me $40
>>
I liked how the second trailer made all the mistakes of BvS's second trailer, yet nobody gave Marvel shit about it.

Homecoming trailer #2 pretty much gave away the entire movie progression, story arcs, setpieces. It even showed the resolution to the boat being split in half with stark saving it.

This isnt about DC vs Marvel. Im jist wondering why the fucking trailers have to give so much away. And you just know theres going to be a third trailer shortly before release
>>
File: NEr5FM9kTa6cut_2_b.jpg (48KB, 600x316px) Image search: [Google]
NEr5FM9kTa6cut_2_b.jpg
48KB, 600x316px
>>81400329
>>Peter Parker is attending high school, where he competes with Flash Thompson
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.