[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Preacher season 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: Cassidy AMC.jpg (39KB, 358x502px) Image search: [Google]
Cassidy AMC.jpg
39KB, 358x502px
So who's hype for the best show in years to make a come back this june?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAXQLvk4NFg
>>
>>81400323
>executive producer of breaking bad
>guys that brought you sausage party
no this looks like reddit garbage. kys
>>
Preacher was hot garbage aside from Gilgun and select parts of the supporting cast.

Fuck Jesse, fuck tulip and fuck both of the cunts that play them
>>
So the first season is good? I don't know anything about it.
>>
>>81400438
I thought the same but I rewatched it recently knowing that I shouldn't expect what I wanted (A straight 1:1 comic adaptation) and the whole show really grew on me
>>
>>81400451
Starts slow but picks up pretty fast
>>
>>81400412
Cool but Reddit hates it because it deviates from the comics so much
fuck off leafy garbage
>>
>>81400323
I'm so glad I'm not a fucking comicfag so I can actually enjoy top quality comf kino tv like this.
>>
>>81400599
I hope they cut out DUDE KILL GOD LMAO
>>
>>81400547

Putting aside he 1:1 comic adaptation thing, I feel nothing for Jesse's character, he is completely reprehensible for the majority of the series, basically using the Word to bully anyone who gets in his way submission and then I'm supposed to somehow empathize with his quest to find God and kick his ass?

Don't even get me started on Tulip's bullshit, she's embodies everything people hate about characters like Skylar to the Nth degree, and even worse was the piss poor revelation of why she needed to have Jesse with her to get revenge on whatshisface muh baby

Show is amateur hour.
>>
>>81400761
I don't mind Jesse's character much since I still think he has room to grow and become interesting but fuck I do hate Tulip.
I have no idea why they wanted to cut out what was an actually good character arc and just make her fucking sassy black girl deadpool
>>
>>81400728
>He doesn't want to see Jesse getting his eye ripped out
>>
>>81400728
Wasn't that the entire premise of the comic?
>>
>>81400323

looks terrible
>>
>>81400860
But that was the 90s and the atheism meme is dead now
>>
I'm kinda glad the show started when it did though since hopefully we can skip Jesse becomes a sheriff since it's probably my least favourite arc in the comics (aside from the klan stuff that was a fun part of the arc).
I get what they were going for with it but in the end it just felt like we could have gone without it
>>
>>81400905
He wants to kill God because he was being a whiny cunt who wouldn't help deal with Genesis.
So far the show has been much less "HURR DURR RELIGION IS BAD" than the comics
>>
>>81400905
Within the comic's universe God was being a gigantic fag so he got what was coming to him. There's no need to take it so seriously.
>>
>>81400882
You look terrible
>>
>>81401129
I look like a beautiful African queen.
>>
>>81401149
Are you thicc?
>>
>>81401231
Too thicc for you white boi
>>
>>81400438
>Preacher was hot garbage aside from Gilgun and select parts of the supporting cast.
This. Has anyone compiled all of Gilgun's scenes yet? I couldn't get through the first season but I loved his character. Also, weed memes aside, Rogan is a massive faggot.
>>
>>81400323
I find it funny that the Negress is actually the Irish one IRL.
>>
File: Preacher AMC Emily.jpg (113KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Preacher AMC Emily.jpg
113KB, 700x1000px
>>81401376
This is the only one I can find
also have you all forgotten about based Emily?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2o2zspfpC8
>>
>>81401759
>also have you all forgotten about based Emily

Stopped being based when she killed that one guy for no explainable reason then got blown to kingdom come. Just random shit for randomness sake.

Tons better than Tulip though
>>
>>81401820
She killed the dude because she was getting bored with her life and she thought helping Cassidy would be an escape from that.
She also got blown up to please comic fags.
>>
>>81401845
>She killed the dude because she was getting bored with her life and she thought helping Cassidy would be an escape from that.

Well she and got her just deserts then.
>>
>>81400323
This looks fun like Guardians of the Galaxy, but needs more quips though. Can't wait for the old guy building a giant vagina from cow parts with bohemian rapsody in the background.
>>
>tfw hated preacher on the comics
>tfw love preacher on tv
Can't wait.
>>
File: Cassidy AMC comic comp.jpg (55KB, 656x348px) Image search: [Google]
Cassidy AMC comic comp.jpg
55KB, 656x348px
>>81401943
>tfw love preacher comics
>tfw love preacher TV series
>>
>>81400547
this
>>
>>81400451
>I don't know anything about it.

You'll probably enjoy it. If you've read the comic, you won't. Worth watching.
>>
File: 1365.jpg (49KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1365.jpg
49KB, 800x450px
>the god of meat
>>
File: Odin.jpg (409KB, 1024x1688px) Image search: [Google]
Odin.jpg
409KB, 1024x1688px
>>81402246
Can't handle all this big boy?
>>
>>81400323

that qt christian mommy peeing
>>
>>81403526
Please don't do this to Emily
>>
>>81403644

I won't
>>
>>81401759

Her ass was PAINFULLY phat. I'd have been eaten by a vampire too for a chance to berry my dick in those cheeks.
>>
>>81401256
Nigger.
>>
>>81400323
A lot of the first season was bad. If they make it all to the same level as the last episode it's gonna rock.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.