[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Salad Fingers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: salade123123.webm (864KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
salade123123.webm
864KB, 720x404px
Salad Fingers
>>
jesus christ, don't post that here or there'll be a dozen Salad Fingers films in development by next friday. J.J.Abrams will be muttering "Ah loike roosty spewns" to himself and someone will give him a dump-truck of money to make it.
>>
File: ewew32.gif (4MB, 300x216px) Image search: [Google]
ewew32.gif
4MB, 300x216px
>>81400297
>Never done a drug in my life
>Took a few drags of a joint one time while drunk
>Generally ignorant of all things drugs
>Friend asks if I want to come over and eat mushroom pizza
>I fucking love mushrooms
>Get my ass over there
>Pretty good pizza
>Not like any mushrooms I've had before though
>15-20 minutes or so in he tells me to brace myself
>whatdoyoumeanbud.exe
>"You just ate a shitton of shrooms"
>cannotcomprehend.rar
>"Yeah those were the drug kind of shrooms"
>I think he's fucking with me
>But then I realize I'm sweating buckets
>Reality starts altering
>What in the fuck
>Run to the bathroom to puke them up
>I get a glimpse of myself in his mirror
>Who the fuck even looks like this
>I'm amazed at how I look
>I sit down on the toilet and just study myself
>My face constantly morphing
>I start shitting while looking at myself in the mirror
>This is an incredible experience
>Who has a mirror right in front of their toilet
>I can't believe this is how I look when I poop
>Come out feeling light as a feather
>Years of shit just poured out of me like a beautiful brown waterfall
>I fall down on the couch
>He has put Salad Fingers on
>I lock eyes with Salad Fingers
>Salad Fingers captures my soul
>It feels like he's talking directly to me
>Everything he does he does to fuck with me
>I freak the fuck out because I convince myself that Salad Fingers is coming to kill me and keep my soul for himself
>I don't want to be put in this Nazi faggots oven
>I dont want to be anywhere near this cunt
>Escape into friend's bathroom again and lock the door
>Sit fully clothed in his bathtub reading shampoo labels over and over in an attempt to snap out of this hellish nightmare
>Decide i'm actually going to suffocate in here
>Turn on shower
>Sit in his bathtub fully clothed getting showered with cold water
>Friend knocking at the door
>Nope, it's Salad Fingers pretending to be my friend
>Wake up many hours later
>Never do another drug

Fuck the guy who created this monster
>>
>>81400297
haha yeah op 'member newgroudnds xD??
>>
>>81401328
Are you a fucking moron? Shrooms taste like absolute ass and if you tried to eat them on a pizza I'm pretty sure you would stop and ask why the pizza was disgusting.

Theres no way your story is true
>>
>>81401425
I've never had shrooms before or after, and the pizza had tons of pepperoni and also garlic dressing. How do you usually go about masking the flavor of the shrooms if they taste horrible?
>>
>>81401484
You don't mask it, you eat them and you deal with it like a man. I don't care how much garlic was on that pizza, you would've tasted them.
>>
>>81401538
Pizza was pretty good man. I'm a fattie, and pizza never goes uneaten around me.
>>
>>81401538
>tfw you like the taste of shrooms

I'm not gonna try and replicate the taste in cooking but I do like the taste of shrooms.
>>
>>81401585
They taste like fucking dirt

are you a retard making mud patties and laughing at your bathtub farts or do you not have functioning tastebuds?
>>
>>81401644

No, I just don't mind the taste and don't throw a shit fit when something tastes bad. Calm down.
>>
>>81401644
You're exaggerating.They're not great, but just like ass, they're completely eatable.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.