[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kinda overrated to be honest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (1MB, 670x1000px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 670x1000px
6/10

The show is good, almost, it's not bad. It will entertain people that are into that kind of thing. But I have to say it's severely overrated since a score of more than 8.5 means everyone and their mother should more or less enjoy it. But I have to say this show is clearly a niche. It does appeal very easily to those into some mind less fun, almost cartoon-like, but it is void of almost anything else. The production is great, the photography good, but ultimately the story is really silly and mainly a filler for the joke-tropes it employs. Generally you will enjoy it if you are into some kind of mindless fun but run away if you are into depth of story or at least watch some of it and see for yourself.
>>
>>81399857

>Bruce Campbell
>Lucy Lawless

could be playing chess for 10 episodes I'd watch it.

But FFS it's time for Kelly (especially Kelly) and Pablo to just fuck off, Pablo was actually cool this season but Kelly is just I'M TOUGH AND COOL AND I MAKE MY OWN RULES BLAH BLAH and it's tiresome, even worse if that one guy had his way S2's finale would've ended with her becoming ash's daughter through time travel hijinx and that's not ok
>>
>>81399857
i watched because i loved the originals, and it didn't disappoint. Don't over-analyze anon, just enjoy.
>>
>>81399897

Eh they could have gotten some miles out of the awkward surprise daughter trope. But she is dangerously close to mary sue territory no argument there. They need someone to point out how dumb most of there ideas are but something about her is just too annoying.
>>
The last episode got fucked because the writer decided to bail the last minute.

I'm hoping the 3rd season has a writer that doesn't fuck off like that.
>>
>>81400184
huh, no wonder the end just meandered off into nothing.
>>
>>81399857

Agreed.

Once the 'high' of seeing BC back as Ash starts to fade, it's really a repetitive 'deadite-of-the-week' show.

Whatever comic relief the sidekicks might has provided has also faded, I'm just hoping they would die.

Had been better if they just did one season as a mini series with a proper ending, as a multi season show it's run out of steam.
>>
Sorta sucks that it went with overly self aware slapstick comedy + blood instead of creepy camp of the first 2 movies.

I really don't understand how fans can be OK with fucking sidekicks alongside Ash. Maybe if they were just tagging along(shortly) until they died it could be meh still be alright it wouldn't be borderline TWD shit.
>>
>>81399857
>kinda overrated

Kinda? Only kinda?

The shit fucking sucks!
>>
Its pretty shit actually.

If it werent for the evil dead connection, no one would like it.
>>
I love Evil Dead. I love Evil Dead so much that it made me watch Bruce's other shitty movies. But this show is awful. I never even finished season one.
>>
>>81399857
It's built like any other Raimi series like Hercules or Xena with an Evil Dead skin. It's exactly what I wanted out of it. I can't complain except for fucking Kelly. What floors me is people expecting anything different.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVFSSLiZ0ow
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.