[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whitest Kids U Know thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: whitestkids.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
whitestkids.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>mfw people say MDE was redpilled
>>
>>81399836

> God people fucking love movies.

Best sketch ending ever.
>>
>>81399836
MDE isn't even close to WKUK
>>
SEX ROBOT
SEX ROBOT
SEX ROBOT
>>
I'm gonna live on a mountain of chairs
>>
RACEWAR!
>>
Man. These guys never got as big as they deserved. I remember watching them when all they had was a shitty website and they were great.
>>
WHAT
WHAT
WHAT
WHAT
WHAT
>>
>>81399836
they were awesome, too many good stuff, they deserved more
>>
GOAT semi amateur sketch show
>>
MDE had better graphics + editing + aesthetic + music but WKUK had better skits
>>
>>81400590
>WKEK
>>
File: 1491615049691.png (143KB, 329x315px) Image search: [Google]
1491615049691.png
143KB, 329x315px
>that greek calender skit
>I've got it, December!
>Uhhhh, we'll put that one last...Not because it sucks, but because it's so good, it should be the closer!
>How about February?
>Stadium Arcadium?
>>
>>81400899
I feel like the quality of the skits matter most in a sketch show
>>
>>81401156
Definitely
Not that guy but I'd say WKUK was better but MDE had some really fucking good skits that just were different enough that I wouldn't try and compare it to WKUK
It's like comparing a green apple to a red apple. They both excel in different ways.
Both have a distinct comedic style. WKUK more straightforward and wacky, while MDE was more sobering reality presented in some weird ironic comedy full of subtleties.
>>
>>81401290
MDE definitely had some pretty good skirs but I found them to be way more hit and miss, I understand the appeal but the more subtle, less structured surrealist stuff usually didn't do it for me, but that's just like my opinion man
>>
>>81399836

I'm still salty that the terrible Miss March movie is seen as the farewell of WKUK by many even though only two of the guys were involved and the movie was a fucking abortion.
Loved the sketch show, would tie up to a radiator and grape in the mouth
>>
>>81400734

That was a dark sketch when you realize he was just programmed that way.
>>
>>81401384
They are making another movie now as a group
>>
>>81401384
There's still a wkuk movie on that way, the script was announced as finished in February.
>>
>>81399836
Moore's solo stuff features a bunch of shit like that too.
>Kill The President PSA
>that Hinkley sketch
>Time For Guillotines
>Kitty History
Trevor Moore really hates the establishment.
>>
>it's a 'darren is in drag giving me confusing feelings again' episode
>>
>>81402509
Darren > Zach > Trevor > Timmy > Sam
In terms of how well they pull off drag.
>>
>>81402578

>trevor as a dominatrix

sweatingman.jpg
>>
>>81402722
Which sketch was that?
>>
File: trevor.jpg (295KB, 1680x1257px) Image search: [Google]
trevor.jpg
295KB, 1680x1257px
>>
>>81400776
TIMOTHYYYYYYY!!!!!
>>
>Hey kid, what are you doing!?
>Hanging out with black people!
>>
>>81402784

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcS3ds09ztQ
>>
>>81399836
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AdClmPD6r4
>>
>>81402854
>that bit at the end where he explains how they digitally inserted the black people in, so he was never in any danger

Also reminded me of another 'Trevor hates the establishment' sketch, the one with the CIA agents introducing crack.
>>
>>81400850
>>81400832
>>81400776
>>81400734
HAH EPIC REFERENCES BROS )
>>
TURN AROUND AND SAY IT AGAIN
TURN AROUND AND SAY IT AGAIN
TURN AROUND, AND SAY IT AGAIN

WHATx6

LISSEN TO THE WOMAN JOB
CALM DOWN JUSS CALM DOWN CALM DOWN JUSS CALM DOWN CALM DOWN JUSS CALM DOWN
>>
>That's right! You were watching the popcorn factory sketch!
>>
>>81399836
No Hitler rap? Fucking plebs!!!FACT!!! https://youtu.be/PZHA2qsuQoU
>>
Easily the most redpilled skit. No contest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7iwZ4PZAfQ
>>
>>81401347
>MDE definitely had some pretty good skirs but I found them to be way more hit and miss
they were terrible
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.