[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Screenplay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: C8Dbxa2UwAAkEYV.jpg (193KB, 782x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C8Dbxa2UwAAkEYV.jpg
193KB, 782x1200px
IM writing a screenplay about gangsters, but not the head honcho boss man type, it's about the low-mid level guys. Any kinos I should look too for inspiration? Any personal stories you have?
>>
>>81399433
Donny Brasco, The Sopranos (since it also shows mob life from the henchmen level). Also if you're looking for real life inspiration, read Gomorrah by Roberto Saviono. Great book about the mafia in Southern Italy
>>
pusher trilogy
departed
eastern promises
25th hour
a prophet
>>
>>81399433
Yeah I sold weed low level for six years. I could have moved up but I would have had to start doing more violent shit. Not quite my tempo.
>>
>>81399511
>More violent shit

What violent shit were you doing at a low level?
>>
File: kodak-black-01-960x640.jpg (111KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
kodak-black-01-960x640.jpg
111KB, 960x640px
>me
>22
>South Florida
>Go to a party at penthouse suite in a hotel on South Beach
>A very good friend says he has some money and wants to buy some blow
>He goes around the room collecting money and we come up with enough for an ounce of some really nice fish scale
>I know the guy so I go to pick it up in the city
>On my way back up
>Notice a charger that has been following me for a while .
>Get to the hotel
>at this point I should mention that I had a CC permit and was packing
>Put the blow in my pants next to my Glock
>Pull up to valet and immediately have 4 unmakred cop cars surround my vehicle and cops come out guns drawn
>Get arrested
>No bond
>Possession of coaine over 28 grams
>Possession of cocaine with intent
>Possession of a fire arm for use during a felonY
>Felony possession of marijuana
>Facing 20 to life
>Can't even get youthful offender status because I am over 21

My friend who suggested we buy blow had set me up since he caught another domestic abuse charge against his mother and was about to get his third strike to he ratted in me to avoid 10 years in prison
I plead no contest, kept my mouth shut, and spent 8 months in county, 5 years in state prison, 6 of those months were in solitary. Im still on probation for this shit. Thankfully I opened my own business with a little help from family members and have been pulling in 6 figures for the last 2 years.
>>
>>81399562
Where is the revenge saga on the snitch who entrapped you?
>>
>>81399668
None. He got arrested again for some other shit soon after I went to prison and is still in prison right now. Won't be out for another year or so. Even then, I wouldn't do anything to him, I wasn't living life right back then, I am now and plan to keep it that way.
>>
>>81399562
Beautiful drug laws we have in this country. Be lucky you are white, and got less than ten years.
>>
>>81399726
Nigga Im brown. There's like 2 white people that live in Miami.
>>
>>81399726
&&&& The only person to blame is myself. Not the laws or anything. I knew the risks I had been taking.
>>
>>81399757
>>81399783
You think Kodak did that sexual battery shit?
>>
>>81399864
No. Who the fuck goes up to a hotel room at 2 am with anyone, let alone a famous rapper to not get fucked? In the words of the late great Patrice O'Neal, Who gets their pussy eaten in the middle of getting raped?
A bitch that's lying that's who. He'll probably pay her to not show up to court because that's what these hoes want is money.
>>
>>81399433
I used to be a cartel enforcer until my old man fucked up the surgery on a buchon and killed him on the operating table. I knew they would torture him for days before killing him and couldn't let that happen. So I did it myself quickly, one shot to the back of the head on a fishing trip.
I fled to America the next day. I work as a nightclub bouncer now.
>>
>>81399972
Bullshit
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.