[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought you guys said it sucked? Netflix says there is a 97%

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: amy.png (305KB, 571x319px) Image search: [Google]
amy.png
305KB, 571x319px
I thought you guys said it sucked? Netflix says there is a 97% chance I will like it.
>>
>>81398693
when even netflix calls you a pleb you've got problems
>>
Because they just wiped the system and they recommend it based on nothing. Where before you voted a star and it recommended shit based on what you've watched, it has nothing to go on. So it shows you it because go for it.

I managed 7 mins.
>>
File: arya.png (246KB, 484x605px) Image search: [Google]
arya.png
246KB, 484x605px
>>81398710
>>
>>81398693
Well, to be fair, if you can ignore all the filler lines, and the jokes about literal female-only problems, then the jokes for the rest of us are actually comical in a slightly above-average way. Not hilarious, but not worthy of 1-star either. Actually, i think 3 out of 5 stars would make more sense. But not higher than that. Her previous stuff like comedy central specials was more inclusive and less feminist rantings.
>>
I don't think Netflix is under any legal obligation to be honest about what they subjectively think you subjectively will like.
>>
It also gave me 60% on Tom Segura. I'm pretty sure I gave this 5 stars on the old system.
>>
File: 1473662124501.gif (3MB, 640x349px) Image search: [Google]
1473662124501.gif
3MB, 640x349px
>>81398710
>>
File: wow.jpg (41KB, 562x437px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
41KB, 562x437px
>tfw Amy's special was so fucking bad Netflix removed rating system entirely
>>
>>81398693
There's a 97% chance you're a faggot.
>>
I have no idea how this new ℅ system works. It seems random as fuck to me.
>>
>>81398710
Goddamn
>>
>>81398755
This is the most honest answer you'll get.

If you're actually relying on 4chan's general impression to tell you whether or not an Amy Schumer special is good, you've already made up your mind and just want your decision to be validated. It wasn't a 1-star stand up. Mind you, it wasn't particularly good either, but it was clearly not one of the worst comedy performances ever given. It was solidly mediocre. Some people will like it enough to call it enjoyable, others will find it incredibly uninspired. /tv/ hates Amy Schumer, so they'll go out of their way to suggest it was superlatively bad if they found it to be bog-standard bad.

If you're generally interested, the first fifteen minutes will tell you whether or not it's worth your time.
>>
>>81399766
It doesn't. It basically is just a way to let Netflix know what is considered as shit without showing that data to the users.

Bad ratings can lead into people not wanting to make specials for Netflix so removing that system solves the problem for Netflix.
>>
>Dreamworks signs deal to add 5% to all of its netflix ratings

you know this is what's happening
>>
>>81398693

People don't understand what the hell a match system is.

>you watch some stand up
>They think that you'd like somke stand up.

Why is it so hard for people to understand? Its not saying it has a 97% rating.
>>
>>81398693
>I thought you guys said it sucked?

We didn't, that was /pol/ throwing a fit because she called them out on their bullshit. We actually fucking LOVE her standup special it's god damn hilarious.

Don't listen to the triggered Drumpfkins like this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMpmleSgJ8U just give it a chance you'll love it.
>>
>>81400040
You're retarded.
>>
>>81400087

Good argument. I can see you don't understand the system.
>>
File: 1491434161642.gif (422KB, 268x288px) Image search: [Google]
1491434161642.gif
422KB, 268x288px
>>81398710
>>
>>81400040
I don't watch any stand up and it's still shilling this to me. I don't watch any comedies either. Just long dramas. Why are they showing me Schumer specials?
>>
>>81400141

Its also a new system, I'm assuming they didn't keep the old ratings

You could just stop being a sperg and hit the thumbs down and move on with your life.
>>
DUDE CUM LMAO
>>
>>81399932
Okay Reddit
>>
>>81400097
Hey bitch....GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU LE DENSE MOTHA FUCKA! HAHAHAHA POWNED NIGGA YOU JUST GOT POWNED LIKE A GOD DAMN NEWFAG MC DEAL WITH IT WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>>
>>81399653
It's pretty incredible, isn't it? Her special was so bad that everyone gave it one star for being shit. Amy kicks up a fuss on social media saying "t-the misogynists are attacking me! t-they hate my special cause i'm a woman!". And just like the whole ghostbuster bullshit fiasco, people actually believed her, and netflix literally changes their entire rating system 100% because of one lying woman.

What a fucking world we live in today.
>>
>>81400076
You're a little too good at baitposting anon, that actually looks and feels like a real post. It's actually scary to read it because it feels like an actual tumblr or reddit poster. Not sure if i should say good job or slow down.
>>
>>81400311
One side of my family consists of a bunch of liberals so it really helps me improve on the craft.
>>
>>81400040
Then why does it give low ratings for good comedians?
>>
When do they add a blacklist/whitelist system so I never have to see Amy Jewmer or Adam (((Sandler))) advertised/suggested/recommended?
>>
File: 1472258117226.jpg (214KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
1472258117226.jpg
214KB, 345x336px
>>81400076
NOW THIS IS SHITPOSTING

sriously tho I'm impressed. Most people have no tact. Keep it up
>>
>>81400608
the comedians are men
>>
>>81400608
Millions of plebs use netflix and vote accordingly.
>>
>>81399222
BIKES
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.