[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck you i loved it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: The_Boss_Baby_poster.jpg (73KB, 258x387px) Image search: [Google]
The_Boss_Baby_poster.jpg
73KB, 258x387px
fuck you i loved it
>>
Is this based on an internet meme or something?
>>
>>81398278
no, afik.
>>
Not watching anything Baldwin related. Failure of a movie.
>>
>>81398186
Cool. Enjoy what you want. But just because you enjoyed something, doesnt mean other people will too.
>>
>>81398477
wtf are you trying to say?
>>
>>81398502
im trying to say fuck you, I probably ain't gonna love it in the same way you did.
>>
>>81398278
>>81398296
is it based on that mobster baby from looney tunes
>>
Were you at all surprised by these comparisons between Boss Baby and Trump? Does it make sense to you?

In a strange way, yes, it does make sense to me. Saying that, it was completely surprising. Absolutely surprising. Part of what makes sense to me is that ― and I’ve thought about this quite a bit ― when I was writing the book and sort of envisioning this character, I thought of the Boss Baby character as a white, stereotypical male boss. Mainly because it was funnier. I couldn’t understand why it was funnier, but it was.

That’s the thing about stereotypes, they’re kind of hard to untangle. In order to riff on them, there has to be some sort of buy-in, that this is an absurd character. For me, when I was thinking about the book, I was reflecting on the sitcoms or TV shows of the ‘60s ― whether it was “The Dick Van Dyke Show” or “Father Knows Best.” I sort of set the book, in my head, not only in that time period but in that fictional TV world. And so when I first started doing the sketches, I had the book cover looking like a vintage TV screen, and I had Boss Baby walking into his house for the first time with a TV jingle kind of going on. There was a sort of artifice about the world it was set in.

For what we’re kind of living through now, the sense of what’s happening in the White House, there’s a lot of similarities there ― with the artifice of it. When Alec Baldwin started to be all over the place with his impression of Trump, it did seem like there were going to be all these connections that would be made. And they have been.
>>
>>81398560
make sense man, your literally speaking in riddles
>>
>>81398278
It's based on Donald poo-pee-pants
>>
>>81398679
>That’s the thing about stereotypes, they’re kind of hard to untangle
so the racial stereotypes are true? i assume you copied this from some article.
>>
>>81398740
It isn't. They started work on it 6 years ago, the similarity is coincidental.
>>
>hey little kids, your parents don't love you enough: the movie

What a sick idea for a film. Hollywood liberals are totally warped
>>
>>81398709
im not even the original guy that responded to you. im just trying to throw things out.
>>
File: bluth.gif (486KB, 238x155px) Image search: [Google]
bluth.gif
486KB, 238x155px
>>81398825
>>
>>81398740
I doubt it, no fictional character could be as retarded as Donald Dumbfuck.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (47KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
47KB, 960x720px
>>81398186
>>
op here, expected some dumb shit for kids like minions, frozen and dory but surprised how entertaining it is even for adults.
>>
>>81399088
whyd you go and see it though without knowing it wouldnt be shit
>>
>>81399123
went with family
>>
>>81399157
cute
>>
>>81398278
Oh you mean that Like a Boss baby on the beach with his fist raised?
>>
>>81398186
Fuck off Eric
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.