[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the point of this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Y42.jpg (10KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
Y42.jpg
10KB, 200x150px
What is the point of this?
>>
Few things in Star Wars make sense
>>
>try to attack the death star or die
wow, such intricate plot
no wonder you thought it was pointless
>>
>>81397771
Yavin 4 was actually hell
>>
He went up there to be alone
>>
nobody really liked that guy.

alternatively: he was told that if someone didn't keep watch over the lake, the giant Magnatz would rise up out of it and destroy their base.
>>
>>81397771
Is a metaphor of the isolation people face due to modernity.
But you are too much of a pleb to grasp it.
>>
>>81397857
LOL
>>
You know they're gonna come up with some explanation for this and put it in the next movie right?

One hundred percent certain dude.
>>
>>81397771
Selling a toy for kids to put their action figure in.
>>
>>81399058
That's a pretty good idea, those action figures didn't stand up worth shit.

I don't remember this toy existing .... checking ....
>>
Having something else to focus on during a take off / transition scene that literally served as a dot.

In this case a guy keeping watch, Extreme pottery
>>
File: here it is.jpg (126KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
here it is.jpg
126KB, 500x340px
>>81399103
>>
>>81399170
Your parents didn't love you if you ever got this piece of shit
>>
>>81399170
Wow that's obscure as hell ... was that part of the old Kenner stuff? It looks especially low quality.
>>
File: dagobah-box1[1].jpg (376KB, 830x658px) Image search: [Google]
dagobah-box1[1].jpg
376KB, 830x658px
>>81399189
I had the degobah toy
It's true, my mom loved my sister more
>>
>>81397771
>>81397771
That can't possibly be the un chi version... Was this scene even in the original? Or did the fat dude who played Jabba run around like a plane?
>>
>>81397771
when a ship approaches the planet he can scream very loud to alert the others
>>
>>81399202
galoob

All I know is that my older brother had an X-wing fighter that was his favorite toy in the world. I was happy with my Bespin cloud car, but I was too young to think of it as anythong other than a spaceship. Looking back I find it incredible that the Bespin cloud car even made it into production as a toy. It's just a random vehicle in the background in one scene of ESB. But there were parents to be fleeced, so they made them.
>>
>>81399291
pff implying they don't have a highly efficient webway of these planets within yelling reach of eachother covering the entire secret base, if not planet
>>
If he holds that spear at just the right angle they can get the UHF station from Columbus
>>
>>81399316
of these towers, not planets, fuk
>>
>>81397771
>>81397771
ITT: 90's born queers who shouldn't have an opinion about movies.

Reddit is over there >
>>
>>81399314
Oh I see it's like a micro machines type deal. No wonder all the vehicles look so crap.
>>
>>81399373
What's your issue buddy we have a comfy thread here
>>
>>81397771
Probably something similar to Airfield Control tower where he's the guy who redirects all x-wings to their hangars
>>
>>81397771
does he have action fugure?
>>
>>81399246
Why is Ben perving behind the "cave" and why has yoda got a snake around his neck?
>>
>>81399993
oh yeah ... wtf with the snake?
light sabers are about 2' long
more like light daggers
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.