[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Twin Peaks Revival >Implying it won't be nostalgic trash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: david lynch just.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
david lynch just.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>Twin Peaks Revival
>Implying it won't be nostalgic trash
>>
File: Pleasantly Lynched.jpg (71KB, 316x362px) Image search: [Google]
Pleasantly Lynched.jpg
71KB, 316x362px
Yes, that's precisely what everyone is implying. What's the next post in your master thread?
>>
>>81396956
Have a little faith in Lynch, lass.
>>
>>81397714
I want to, I really hope series plays with audience expectations
>>
I to am quite the cynic (patrician)
>>
> it's going to be less Twin Peaks 2 and more Inland Empire 2
PLEBS ARE GONNA FREAK
>>
>>81397823
>I to
*too

Fucking pleb, learn to spell.
>>
>>81396956
I gave up half way through season 2

im not sure why people love the show aside from the mystery
>>
>>81396956
It's going to be shit.

It's going to be 100% like Twin Peaks 2. The only reason Twin Peaks season 2 was shit was exactly because nobody fucking cared about the show, so they were forced to reveal the mystery early and do all sorts of random bullshit. This is being pandered to hipster normies, it is made for hipster normies, the same faggots who watch garbage like Game of Thrones, Westworld, and Walking Dead. Those of you who think this will be like Inland Empire or more like Fire Walk With Me are really, really fucking retarded.
>>
>>81397886

It's gonna be FWWM 2. Which is alright by me.
>>
>>81398007
It's being confirmed to have a decent amount of humor
>>
>>81397714
Lynch has literally never made something above mediocre. Why would anyone trust him?
>>
>>81397993
Why do normies have to ruin everything?
They couldn't let us have just this one thing?
>>
>>81398175
>wild at heart
>on the air
>DUNE

Every filmmaker has their failures
>>
>>81398108
So did FWWM, though sadly a lot of it was left on the cutting room floor.
>>
>>81398175
>Lynch has literally never made something above mediocre.
That's a very incorrect opinion.
>>
>>81398299

On The Air was actually pretty funny.
>>
>>81398330
Something had to go in editing, this time we have 18 hours, the scariest parts of Twin Peaks work because of the contrast with the humor and banality
>>
File: 1460202985490.jpg (30KB, 284x423px) Image search: [Google]
1460202985490.jpg
30KB, 284x423px
>>81398175
On the contrary, Lynch has literally never made anything below mediocre, with the arguable exception of Dune.
>>
>>81397886
This is great actually.
>>
>>81397886
I seriously hope this would be the case
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.