[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God tier adverts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

This is literally the greatest thing Ive ever seen in the last 10 years

This will probably be better than any live action they will ever attempt in the future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vo6YG9U_o8
>>
>>81396593
Not gonna lie... epic
>>
>>81396593
Nice
Random as fuck
>>
>>81396593
That's the BEST adaptation of the cartoon we'll ever see. If they ever made a He-man movie it'll be drained of color and badly cast. Seriously, all Transformers and G.I. Joe had to do was translate the cartoons into live action like this commercial!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>81396593
How the fuck does an advert from bong land do it better than the remade cartoon?
>>
>>81396828
>If they ever made a He-man movie it'll be drained of color and badly cast
>badly cast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOsHoqhbUIU
>>
>>81396828
Whats worse is this will probably kickstart some jew to get heman fast tracked now and they will fuck it up
>>
>>81396593
actually not bad.
is that a muscle suit or legit for skeletor's actor?

I just didn't like the laugh at the end. felt like some taco bell shit
>>
>>81396593
Why do I like this!? I keep rpeating it!
>>
>>81396593
>not available in your country
feelsgoodman to be american
>>
>>81396963
>do it better than the remade cartoon

You mean the 2002 He-Man cartoon? Because that one was actually pretty good.
>>
>>81397478
here you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECoyIiLtGYM
>>
>>81397504
fuck off, that was actually dogshizen, even the power of greyskull warcry was pathetic
>>
>>81396704
>>81396619
>>81397477
So Bongs are the shitposters who spam "LE REDDIT" type post. Disgusting.
>>
>>81397539
Nope, it was good. I think you have your senses severely dulled by the power of nostalgia, because the original wasn't exactly a masterpiece.
>>
>>81396593
Bong here. I hate this ad. The company is trying way too hard to make their ads go viral now since they first adopted the whole "epic ftw" type slogan.

80s nostalgia is overplayed at this point and cringey for trying to attract late-20s/early-30s infants

I'll admit that the suits/actors are really good realisations of those cartoon characters though
>>
>>81396964
I saw that movie when it was released. It was shit then and it's shit now!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>81397892
This guy here knows what's up. Fellow tea-drinker here seconding this trash. The ad company would drag their dead grandparents in front of a camera if they thought it would get them that sweet sweet hashtag money.
>>
#EPICSKELETOR

Hella f#king epic
>>
>>81396593
>reddit spacing
>reddit opinion
>reddit subject matter
Checks out
>>
>>81397892
>>81398339
>ad company wants to be the next vial trend
>brits think this is selling out

Your tea soaked brains have gone to mush
>>
>>81398524
this i wouldnt be suprised if its some shitskin hating on this ad because he lives in cuckistan and thinks its gay but doesnt understand it's actually dance moves from that era including some of that sweet mick jagger swag, this advert is fucking legendary ive never seen anything like it fact
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.