[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"I am here because _____" You ever think about that, anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: american-movie-1999.jpg (115KB, 600x433px) Image search: [Google]
american-movie-1999.jpg
115KB, 600x433px
"I am here because _____"

You ever think about that, anon?
>>
>>81393211
I am here because someone shit all over the bathroom.
>>
>>81393211
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__qK05-cais

If this doesn't make you want to watch this movie, then I don't know what to say
>>
>>81393259
I haven't seen this since literally it came out, still remember it so good. Very comfy.
>>
>>81393211
>>81393300
This is such a great documentary. Imagine how good /tv/ would be if it was full of people like the guys in American Movie instead of bigoted kids
>>
>>81393326
Not even people like the guys in the movie, but people who appreciate why it's so funny.

I've recommended the movie to people and they say it's depressing and they don't see the comedy
>>
>>81393211
Is that what you wanna do with your life? Suck down peppermint Schnaps at 3 in the morning and try to call morroco?
>>
>>81393351
I agree. I found it amusing and I must be quite lucky because most of my friends love it and 'get it' too. It probably helps that the guys in this are not dissimilar to our group growing up, except that we are English. It is great to see it posted here and it is a shame that it doesn't seem to be more well known.
>>
My last girlfriend was a frail half jew redhead alcoholic and former heroin addict who was once drugged and gang raped told me she really liked this movie and we watched it together once.

>i liked it
>>
>>81393351
its strange, i've seen some people say its exploitative and mocking the subjects as well. I can't fathom how someone could come to that conclusion. Its so clearly coming from a friendly and affectionate place on behalf of the filmmakers, and the film is so inspiring and lovable. I'd imagine the kind of people saying its depressing or whatever probably look down on people like Mark.
>>
One of if not my favorite doc, it's a shame Mark didn't become more productive as a result.
>>
>>81393526
nice blog my dude
>>
is Mike the best bro in all of cinema?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snXPgAhiMM8
>>
>>81393684
best scream
>>
>>81393684
>pissed off inside because noone wants to drink vodka with you

ouch too real
>>
>>81393544
>the kind of people saying its depressing or whatever probably look down on people like Mark.

Clearly, yea they probably see it as insensitive to him, while I think of it like you're not laughing AT him but there's almost an understanding of feeling the same way
>>
fucking factory workers, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>81393684
Yes
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.