[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is on a Cannibal Holocaust level of misery. 10/10 movie.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: silence-movie-image-7.png (993KB, 1440x593px) Image search: [Google]
silence-movie-image-7.png
993KB, 1440x593px
This is on a Cannibal Holocaust level of misery.

10/10 movie.
>>
How did they die? The force of the waves hitting them? Didn't look like they drowned.
>>
BASED Kirishitans
>>
wtf i hate japs now
>>
great scene
>>
>>81388493
Fatigue and drowning
>>
>>81388393
This guy directed Tetsuo the iron man iirc
>>
>>81388393
the part at the end where he steps on Jesus at the end and falls to the ground crying was pretty touching
>>
>>81388988
You'd probably do it without a second thought faggot
>>
>>81388493
Salt water exposure fucks up your skin.
Also pretty sure they were out there for several days
>>
>>81389013
Well yeah because I'm a good Christian and don't want others to suffer for my sake.
>>
>>81388393
Scorsese actually made a masterpiece again.
>>
>>81388910
Oh shit really? Fuck me I had no clue. I wonder how one goes from body horror to this. Then again this might be considered body horror... technically?
>>
>>81388910
Shinya Tsukamoto. He's a really, really talented director that also happens to be an actor at times.
>>
Die alone
I'd rather die alone than in oblivion.
>>
>its a sin to step on an artificial picture of jesus to save fellow christains

wtf is wrong with catholics
>>
>>81391065
It was more like a witch hunt (bullshit) where they looked who left a mark.
>>
>>81388910
Wait, Tsukamoto is in Silence?

Shit, I need to actually watch my blu-ray copy now.
>>
>>81388493
Hard to say, whatever fails first. Circulatory failure, dehydration are likely causes of death.
>>
>Scorcese trying to sneakily make catholicism look better than Buddhism

Nicw try but no.

>when the samurai cuts off that one bitches head
>>
you got some low standards
>>
scorc hasn't made a decent movie in over 20 years
>>
>>81389096
Scorsese was a fan of Tetsuo and that's how he assembled him, along with other Japanese filmmakers to be in his film.

Scorsese also put a bunch of director cameos in The Wolf of Wall Street.
>>
File: federal-reserve-pepe.jpg (9KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
federal-reserve-pepe.jpg
9KB, 228x221px
>>81393248
>(((The Wolf of Wall Street)))
>>
>>81389391
>HOWDY PARDNERS
>>
Well that was fucking dark.

nice Bergman attitude just flat out talking about faith and the possibility of God not existing.
>>
How did the other christian guy die so fucking fast when he tried to save the drowning people
He was underwater for like 20 seconds and then drowned what a pussy
>>
Indeed. It's pure Kristkino.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Th7Tiz1cEk
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.