[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Louis the Cuckold King

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: the cuckold king.png (456KB, 726x508px) Image search: [Google]
the cuckold king.png
456KB, 726x508px
Honestly, I think this man has elevated cuckoldry beyond a fetish, it's an art form.

His latent homosexuality, the divorce papers, the alimony, the teenaged sexual rejection continuing long into adulthood, the early onset baldness, the gingerdom, the shameful Mexican heritage, the obvious sexual inadequacy and almost certainly small and unappealing penis. If it weren't for his genius as a comedian, Louis CK would be an absolute loser. Even despite it, he is still a sexual failure. His entire existence is cuckoldry itself, as is his comedy act. With "2017", he has elevated it to art.

He truly is the Cuckold King.
>>
>>81388002
ur overthinking this joke bud
>>
fuck off reddit
>>
>>81388002
>If it weren't for his genius as a comedian, Louis CK would be an absolute loser.
I never though about it this way. It allowed him to come up with some really depraved bits though, like the suicide one. No one else would write that shit but him. God that had me laughing so hard. I really liked the new special.
>>
>>81388002
>the shameful Mexican heritage

KEK
>>
File: cuck.jpg (78KB, 446x299px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
78KB, 446x299px
He takes his time.

He showers, puts on cologne, combs what little ginger hair he has left, puts on the suit piece by piece. He puts on his best dress shoes, then polishes them. He breathes in deeply, grabs the doorknob and steps into the bedroom.

At first he stops at the doorstep, standing still. He stares at both of them in amazement, at first his ex-wife who had already divorced him, taken half of his earnings and the custody of his children. His eyes turn to her partner, a significantly taller, more muscular black man than himself. Both of them embracing each other, completely naked while he simply stared at them and processed what he was seeing, immediately struck with jealousy at his ex-wifes obvious admiration for the man as well as his obviously longer and girthier member than his own, which also happened to be uncircumcised. Much like his Mexican father's penis, except significantly larger and thicker, even considering the fact that he was a child while observing his father's penis. Once again, gazing at that large African American member, he was reminded of how small, circumcised, pathetic looking and weak his own penis looked in comparison. It was no wonder his ex-wife told him to stop masturbating in the bedroom with them, it was a shameful sight even to watch and occasionally put her out of the mood.

He breathed in deeply again.

Then he walks into his bedroom and sits down in a chair quietly, and simply admires the beauty of watching his wife get fucked by a giant BBC while she stares him right in the eyes, completely naked with her lover, while he stares at her mesmerized. He then remembered that he shouldn't launder this suit, and as he left the bedroom thick with the smell of loud, sweaty interracial sex, he knew then and there that he would wear it on stage as he performed his new Netflix special.
>>
his endgame in life is to make cuckolding popular and then become the king of the cuckolds

house CK and house antony burch will have game of thrones styled battle for the iron Chasity cage
>>
File: ck.jpg (23KB, 575x323px) Image search: [Google]
ck.jpg
23KB, 575x323px
Just stop and imagine.

Waking up every morning, looking in the mirror.

And seeing this.
>>
File: 2015.jpg (95KB, 600x918px) Image search: [Google]
2015.jpg
95KB, 600x918px
>you'll never browse 2015 /tv/ again
>>
>>81389755
That shit was fucking awful and you're a faggot for liking it
>>
>>81388002
You are projecting, lad.
>>
>>81388002
>. If it weren't for his genius as a comedian, Louis CK would be an absolute loser.
Pretty sure he graduated from Harvard, the loser shit is an act, one you fell for, thanks for playing

Captcha: hamptons road
>>
Baldness is a result of testosterone.
>>
File: cuck2.jpg (121KB, 1024x665px) Image search: [Google]
cuck2.jpg
121KB, 1024x665px
>>81389870
I don't care.

I genuinely loved it. I would come home from work genuinely excited to go on /tv/.

Every

Single

Night

Like clockwork, there was a CK thread. Almost constantly involving cuckolding or sucking cocks or something extremely gay and humiliating, written in far too much detail.

Every single time, I laughed.

I'm a horrible fucking faggot and yes I deserve to die.

I don't care. After 12 years of browsing 4chan, the Louis cuck meme still gets me good every time.
>>
>>81388002
>genius as a comedian

he used to be above average. now he's lowest common denominator liberal trash
>>
>>81389929
lol no he didn't graduate harvard. surprisingly, that was actually his mexican father.

lou himself is a typical single mom beta male who happened to turn his cuckolded existence into a comedy act.

even his tv show is just a deconstruction of the louis cuck king character. from the first episode, he's sexually rejected.

he is not some academic genius, but he is a comedic genius.
>>
>>81390022
CK's father is mexican the same way Romney is mexican or the way McCain is Mexican.

CK's father was born there to a kike father who went there to escape ww2.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.