[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iron Fist appreciation thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: iron fist.jpg (230KB, 1912x1080px) Image search: [Google]
iron fist.jpg
230KB, 1912x1080px
>when we were kids we would eat all but the brown M&M's
what did they mean by this?
>>
>>81387975
That scene was corny as hell but i did enjoy this show quite a bit. Glad its getting some word of mouth hype. Pretty excited for the defenders now
>>
>>81387975
It meant those kids were rich as fuck and could afford to throw away perfectly good M&Ms for no reason at all.
>>
this show is better than jessica jones and luke cage
>>
this threads stinks of shilling, that show probably suck, would never see that shit
>>
>>81388451
you're half right
>>
Ward a cute
>>
>>81388451
Luke Cage > Iron Fist > Jessica Jones
>>
The weird thing is that they are M&Ms. They all taste the same. I could understand not eating yellow Skittles or something, but M&Ms all taste exactly the same. So what did they actually mean by this?
>>
File: iron-fist-colleen-wing.jpg (86KB, 620x422px) Image search: [Google]
iron-fist-colleen-wing.jpg
86KB, 620x422px
I liked one thing in particular about this show
>>
>>81388626
backwards
>>
>>81388626
You don't seem to understand how greater than signs work. The one on the left is supposed to be greater than the one on the right. You have it backwards.

A handy way to remember it is to think of the symbol as like the mouth of a crocodile that goes for the bigger meal.
>>
>>81388639
she was making me diamonds
>>
File: 1410046519529.jpg (6KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1410046519529.jpg
6KB, 250x241px
>its a 100 pound asian girl beats up 275 pounds of pure muscle episode
>>
>>81388626
Idk I like Jessica Jones just because the bad guy was son cool
>>
>appreciation thread
I find each of the characters genuinely interesting and although its a slow start I loved watching them actually develop. Danny carries the show, its refreshing to have a series about a genuinely good guy instead of DAMAGED. Action is pretty good but at its worst too many cuts. At its best I find myself actually impressed by the stunts.

Also im happy they kept in Shao Lao instead of some gritty shit but since they did I cant express enough dissapointment that the finale didn't show Danny going all out on a motherfucking dragon.
idk why im more hyped for season 2 of Iron Fist than any other Netflix show atm.
>>
>>81388791

pisses me off they let danny get away with having zero muscle definition in the show

dude couldnt work out for 4-5 months before filmimg?
>>
>>81388864
Did that ACTUALLY bother you or are you just saying? Im not memeing here, I never noticed until he was shirtless. I mean if they didn't hype how intense his constant training was that would be one thing. Does it ruin the show for me though? Come on.
>>
>>81388743
Yeah, pulled me right out of the show. I was just scratching my head wondering if it was going to be explained by her having some power or something, but no. She's just a 100lb girl who can beat up 2 built dudes 2 on 1 in a cage match, but then later in the show she is overpowered by like 4 of her students.
>>
>>81388919
different guy here, and I never thought about it until he was shirtless either, but once I saw his bare upper body I definitely thought "Really? THAT's the Iron Fist?"

I understand chi gives him his power, but someone who grew up in the mountains of Asia practicing Kung-Fu for over a decade would have a little less body fat.
>>
>>81389009
Im in the same boat, friendo. I dont know what the body requirements are for roles but its weird how Daredevil is more ripped than Iron Fist.
>>
>>81388944
Yeah but she was trained by expert ninjas that get beat up by the dozen by daredevil.
>>
File: POWER LEVEL MAN.png (640KB, 1052x797px) Image search: [Google]
POWER LEVEL MAN.png
640KB, 1052x797px
>>81389143
But Daredevil was trained by Stick, who has a power level at least two tiers above the standard hand training!
>>
>>81388919

it wasnt show breaking but the dude got beaten by monks for 3 hours daily for a decade

shouldve at least had a 6 pack
>>
>>81389236
I remember reading somewhere that the actor for Iron Fist only had something like 3 weeks from when he was cast to when they were shooting.

The whole production just seemed rushed, like they just wanted to get his series out so they could do some Defenders stuff.
>>
when is this capeshit craze going to end
>>
>>81388633

It's a metaphor for their hatred of African-Americans
>>
>>81388791

Season 2 won't be as rushed, Danny will have gone to the gym and done some actual martial arts training, for one thing.
>>
>>81388410
>only rich kids can throw away 10% of a $1.00 M&M bag.
>>
There wasn't much going through Danny's head was there? That guy was useless.
>>
>>81387975
They fucked
>>
Let it go Marvel shills.
>>
>>81387975
it didn't have any rascal ties to it. brown m&ms are just more boring compared to all the other colours
>>
>>81388451
The first half of Luke was better but it gets stale once they killed off cottonmouth
>>
>>81387975
>>81388566
Fuck Danny. Ward's character development is more interesting and prominent that the MC himself.
>>
>>81387975
It's a reference to Van Halen. In their ryder back in the day they would throw in the middle of it to have them a bowl of M&Ms with all the brown ones removed.

People thought they were being dicks but in reality it was a 40 page document about pyrotechnics and a giant stage show. If the shit wasn't followed correctly people would get hurt. They threw that in the middle to see if the crew in whatever town they played in had read it. If there were brown ones it meant they didn't pay attention to shit. It was a safety measure.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.