[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT sitcom main characters who are actually total assholes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

File: zach.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
zach.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
ITT sitcom main characters who are actually total assholes
>>
>>81387156
>>
Jim from the office was bullying his autistic co-worker the whole show
>>
File: berry_glee.png (853KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
berry_glee.png
853KB, 1280x720px
Rachel Berry was awful
>>
>not Kat Dennings

Her entire character in every show/movie she is in is basically

>I'm a bitch with dark lipstick and big fat tits
>>
>>81387264
agree with this - fuck malcolm
>>
>>81387560
He's partially a product of his environment and he's not a bad person, but he is a narcissistic dick.
>>
>>81387576
How is Malcolm a dick?

In fact can everyone tell us why you think they are dicks when you post them.
>>
>>81387673
He's self-centered and inconsiderate to the detriment of those around him.
>>
>>81387717
Like what? Give examples. He was selfish like a normal teenager to me. Nothing special. Reese was a dick tho.
>>
>>81388375
reese is bro tier unless ur a cuck
>>
Ted Mosbey, complete asshole
>>
>>81388375
They make a point to say that pretty much no one likes him or Reese.
>>
>>81388375
That one ep where Stevie's in the hospital and Malcolm is too uncomfortable to visit him, and then when he did visit he was being a dick
>>
File: seinfeld_jerry.jpg (38KB, 240x260px) Image search: [Google]
seinfeld_jerry.jpg
38KB, 240x260px
>>81387156
This guy. Just give Newman a break. He's not that bad. He also never helps his friends but expects them to help him.
>>
Not a sitcom but finished rewatching the series (first two seasons) a couple of months back and I couldn't help but notice how much of an absolute shit Lee Adama is
>gets away with pulling a firearm on a superior officer
>skips like two ranks to become Commander of the Pegasus over several visible superiors and likely several more hypothetical ones just because of his daddy
>is regularly shit to random characters (including XO of ship) and points out his father's position constantly
>cucked billy keikeya and doesn't seem to care about his death--the medics completely ignore him to save Lee despite it not being apparent he was even dead
>>
>>81387264
>>81387560
That's part of the point lads
>>
>>81388815
but he seemingly is always footing the bill for them eating out while constantly hosting everyone else a his apartment
>>
>>81387367
Kat Dennings was unironically the best human character in the Thor movies
>>
>>81388773
That one's actually not that bad, that is how they express friendship, Stevie understood what Malcolm was saying.
>>
>>81388875
Yes, but he's still a dick.
>>
Mark and Jeremy (especially Jeremy) from peep show are total assholes
>>
>>81388375
remember when he pushed his dad off of a boat in order to get some puss?
>>
>>81388888
strong get brother
>>
>>81387291
this, also Pam is an asshole too
>>
Every sitcom main character is an sociopathic asshole. I was about to make the same thread

>Ted Moseby
>Jerry Seinfeld
>etc
>>
File: knoesa.jpg (285KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
knoesa.jpg
285KB, 660x440px
>>
File: billmcneal.gif (999KB, 500x242px) Image search: [Google]
billmcneal.gif
999KB, 500x242px
> wasn't the main character

see the gif.
>>
File: kevin-arnold-1.jpg (32KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
kevin-arnold-1.jpg
32KB, 500x333px
>>
>>81391094
Worst thing you could say about Knope is that she makes her friends and colleagues uncomfortable by constantly showering them in affection and gifts. That definitely outranks her stubborn tunnel-vision behavior.
>>
File: kramer.gif (4MB, 443x312px) Image search: [Google]
kramer.gif
4MB, 443x312px
>>81388815
i mean the point is that they're all assholes, jerry, george, elaine, and kramer

pic related
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.