[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Ethan Hunt.png (152KB, 413x452px) Image search: [Google]
Ethan Hunt.png
152KB, 413x452px
Fuck yeah, who's hyped?

>Written and directed by Christopher McQuarrie from "Mission Impossible: Ghost Nation".

>Rebecca Ferguson, Simon Pegg, Ving Rhames, Alec Baldwin and Sean Harris all coming back.

>Vanessa Kirby and Sian Brooke in lead female roles.

>Henry Cavill playing the main villain.

>More about Ethan Hunt's past and how working for the IMF has impacted his life.

>Supposedly a slower burn than the latest movies, more character-driven and thriller-like.

>Features Tom Cruise's biggest and most complex stunt so far, one he's wanted to do for ages and has been training to pull off for the last two years.

No Jeremy Renner tho.
>>
>ghost nation
>>
>>81386245
ok, i'm looking forward to this..
>>
File: the-way-of-the-gun-five.jpg (93KB, 824x464px) Image search: [Google]
the-way-of-the-gun-five.jpg
93KB, 824x464px
>>81386245
>Christopher McQuarrie from "Mission Impossible: Ghost Nation"
>>

Why are English guys always the villains?
>>
>No Jeremy Renner tho.

it's crazy how i thought they were planning to have him take over the franchise after ghost protocol
>>
>>81386348
Tom Cruise's public image was at an all-time low around that time so they really did consider passing the franchise off to a younger star, but by the time the movie was actually made they had already decided to stick with him.
>>
>>81386348
Thank God, I've never seen a movie that benefitted from having Jeremy Renner on it
>>
>>81386348
He's starring in Ant Man and the Wasp instead
>>
>>81386348
They thought that the Bourne reboot would be successful and were planning based on that
>>
>>81386245
>>Features Tom Cruise's biggest and most complex stunt so far, one he's wanted to do for ages and has been training to pull off for the last two years.

What will it be, guys?
>>

Is this gonna be the GOAT MI

They've been pretty entertaining lately, just missing that memorable villain
>>
I don't like it. every mission impossible is unique, with a different director and mostly different cast. each film is basically how each director would film a james bond movie, whats the point of having 1 director doing the same thing over again
>>
>>81386476
Confirmed false.
>>
>>81386949

I'd say he's going into space, but I can't for the life of me figure out how that could work with a plot, and the space jump free fall things require helmets and such, so we wouldn't even see it's Cruise doing it for sure.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.