[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Netflix is fucking with their ratings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: explain.png (166KB, 480x323px) Image search: [Google]
explain.png
166KB, 480x323px
Am I the only one noticing this? Bill Burr's new special was at 4 stars a week ago, now its at 2. Amy Schumer's special was at 1 and now its 5 stars.
>>
File: buzz.jpg (58KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
buzz.jpg
58KB, 1024x576px
>>81383348
The stars. They're all gone.
>>
>>81383348
Who gives a fuck?
>>
>>81383348
their star ratings are actually "recommended for you" not the actual ratings.
>>
>>81384181
wut
>>
>>81384843
this is true. If you only watch amy schumer on netflix, films like the Godfather will be rated 1 star. Try it.
>>
>>81385045
oh right I get what you're saying now

but they no longer have star ratings, it's percentages
>>
They completely scrapped the star rating in the UK.

It's now a percentage number.
>>
>not having dumped netflix for amazon prime
>>
I hate these percentages, I use netflix solely to watch horror movies & TPB, and its showing both in the high 60%s while showing stupid cartoons & dramas at 97%+
>>
REEEEEEEEEE I'LL ACTUALLY HAVE TO PUT THOUGHT I TO MY SELECTIONS

WHY WON'T NETFLIX CATER TO MEEEEEE
>>
so why do some of the movies have percentages but some don't?
>>
>it's a anon doesn't actually know how the star system worked and is even more confused by a simpler system episode
>>
>>81385412
I have both, but I hardly use amazon 'cause their menu system sucks ass. Anything you'd recommend on there, though?
>>
>>81383348
>Amy Schumer's special was at 1 and now its 5 stars.

hmm, i wonder who is behind that. it's a real head scratcher.
>>
>>81386279
>>81386314
As if you ever had to really think about what you select. Clicking with a button is preeeeetttty fucking simple.
>>
>media corporations completely fabricating features that supposedly gauge public opinion

This is new to you?

Did you seriously think that those """trending""" videos on the front page of YouTube that are invariably either liberal propaganda or content creators that YouTube is directly trying to promote ACTUALLY get the thousands and millions of views that the view-counter claims?
>>
I used to rate every movie I watched with the star rating. Now that they switched I decided I'm not going to rate anymore. Maybe I'll start using letterboxd or something to keep track of my ratings, but a simple thumb up/down is not enough information to be worth it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.