[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ONE MUST ALWAYS CHOOSE THE LESSER OF TWO WEEVILS XD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

ONE MUST ALWAYS CHOOSE THE LESSER OF TWO WEEVILS XD
>>
>>81383302
It was a stupid drunken joke, so what. Still a great movie.
>>
>>81383302
You try being cooped up on a small ship for moths at a time and see what you come up with.
>>
File: mchats.jpg (34KB, 512x388px) Image search: [Google]
mchats.jpg
34KB, 512x388px
>Why is that American ship pretending to be French?
>>
>>81383979

To avoid triggering burgers, but it worked better for the plot as our navy was still a joke at that point compared to the Bongs and the Frogs.
>>
>>81383302

>t.woman
>>
>>81383302
Personally, I think I'd have found a better way to store hardtack.
>>
Those drunken faggots that harassed Hollom should have been tossed overboard.
>>
>>81383302
The funny part about the joke was the set up and delivery, not the joke itself.
>>
>>81384587
I'd agree that they should have been punished, but you can't just go and grab new sailors when you're at sea, especially for a military vessel.
>>
>>81384611
The whole point of the joke was that it wasn't funny but they laughed anyway because they're thousands of miles from civilization, have no other form of entertainment on the ship and they could die at any moment.
>>
>>81384677
Yeah, and they were drunk.
>>
>>81384156
Not true. The British Navy was super power tier at that time. Its pretty important to the story, its why someone like Jack has a command at all.

http://www.napoleonguide.com/navy_sizes.htm
>>
>>81384764
nah that's the shallow superficial interpretation.
>le they were le drunk so they le laughed at the le joke
go back
>>
>>81384654
True, I guess Jack should have done something sooner.
>>
>>81384802
I agreed with his points, plus drinking on top of that.
>>
>Tfw you didn't even know what a weevil was when you watched the movie
>>
>>81384776
>http://www.napoleonguide.com/navy_sizes.htm

>America's Warships
>1801
54 ships
>1812
17 ships

What happened?
>>
>>81383302
I still don't get this movie
>>
>>81384881
Downsizing to save money.
>>
>>81384922
You must be a women then. Women will never understand this film.
>>
>>81384881
sank by their Canadian overlords
>>
I loved when Paul 'gotta catch em' all' Bettany got put in his place.
>>
The only part of this movie that I didn't like was how easily the French got cut down in the final battle. It felt a bit cartoony
>>
>We'll go back to the Galapagos
>Thanks man
>Unless the bad guy turns out to be a Sherlock-tier villain who fakes his own death and poses as the ships doctor and is currently plotting a bloody coup on the ship we just took
>SIR SIR URGENT NEWS
>Bettany looks at the camera
>freeze frame, credits start, audience claps
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.