[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

peefu is in a new movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: tloupart2.png (512KB, 604x655px) Image search: [Google]
tloupart2.png
512KB, 604x655px
peefu is in a new movie
>>
>>81382461
Is she going to play Ellie's waifu?
>>
>>81382461
You just know.
>>
>>81382499
Most likely I imagine.
>>
>>81382461
Im super into short grils and think shannon woodward is super cute, but meh. I don't play video games, dont see video game or what ia am guessing is also a comic book movie, and have no idea who that guy is.
>>
>>81382547
It's in the picture. It's a sequel to The Last of Us.
>>
>generic third-person shooter with a plot that hasn't broken any ground that Telltale's TWD didn't do already
Yawn
>>
>>81382461
JEWED
E
W
E
D
>>
>>81382612
>"I didn't play the game"
>>
>>81382595
No i understand that and wont ne seeing it. I know it was a video game and assume it was a comic book. And i am so disinterested with the premise itself i do not recognize that guys name. Is he the director or did he write whatever comic book its based off of? I dont really care.

I think shannon is cute as a button but i won't be seeing this one unless its the only thing left on a long flight.
>>
>>81382803

The guy in the picture is the creative director/writer of the first game The Last of Us. He is directing a sequel to the game (which will be another game). Not a comic book, not a movie, she'll be acting in a video game. Her character in the game probably won't even look like her either.
>>
sexy in that hillbilly tv show
but has deep voice
>>
>>81382803
"No i understand"
>doesn't understand anything
>>
>>81383520
hAHAHAHA. TOP kek anon.
>>
>>81382674
>last of us
>game
>>
>>81382612
>I hate last of us
>you were asking me what I thought of the game right?
>>
Didn't recognise her, she's super hot. She's gonna look banging in the game.
>>
File: 1468020106115.jpg (44KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1468020106115.jpg
44KB, 250x250px
>>81382612
>>
>>81382461
>motion capture technology for actors/actresses

What's the point? Just get the best voice actors and hire some bum off the street to do the motion capture stuff. Literally no reason to waste money on an actor when the translated motion ends up looking 10x worse anyways.
>>
>>81383771
It's not fucking RDJ. Wouldn't cost that much to pay her, doubt they're gonna make the character look like her in the game.
>>
>>81382612
Telltale TWD is so fucking melodramatic and gay
>>
>>81383862
>Wouldn't cost that much to pay her

Fair point. Maybe she even wants to do it so is taking a pay cut. Some actors do play video games I guess.
>>
>>81383656
Yes. You manipulate characters in a fully realised 3D world just as much as any other game. There's no press X to jason bullshit in TLOU.

I never understood the movie criticism. It's like any other game.
>>
>>81383771
Because they actually act together in the same room. This isn't Mass effect bullshit where they just put some bitch in a room by herself and make her record 1000 lines.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.