[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DEATH!!!!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: rotr.png (958KB, 1574x671px) Image search: [Google]
rotr.png
958KB, 1574x671px
DEATH!!!!!!
>>
File: Gothmog_-_Third_Age.png (157KB, 376x267px) Image search: [Google]
Gothmog_-_Third_Age.png
157KB, 376x267px
Well......fuck.
>>
Some of the most retarded movies I've seen, and the books were even worse somehow. Sorry nerds but this is cinema mediocrity, only the production itself is impressive.
>>
>>81382200
epic
>>
>>81382200
spotted the only child
>>
>>81382213
>>81382295
I'm gonna guess you're 25 or under. Good luck kids.
>>
>>81382200
>"No!"
>>
>>81382319
>he will never experience LOTR bantz with his siblings
>>
>>81382375
LOTR bantz? You mean between the dorf and elf? Nothing in these movies even counts as bantz, I was being harsh before but now you've really made me mad you plebian redditor.
>>
>>81381972
I think if I were about to ride my horse into some orcs and giant elephants, I would prefer not to be reminded of my impending death.
>>
>>81382412

>being harsh before

gay
>>
>>81382564
You don't even know what gay means because you've never met your dad whom I've had relations with you fucking casual. Cry your tears out and collect them in a bottle for me.
>>
>>81382589
not an argument
>>
>>81382589
>casual
>>>/v/
>>
Why did they stop and give the enemy time to form up before charging?
>>
>>81382627
>>81382628
t. literal actual plebians
I feel actual pity for you. Sorry about your lives bros. Better luck next existence.
>>
>>81382589

i knew it

enjoy your night

alone
>>
>>81382660
Joke's on you, I turned down my GF because I felt like getting drunk alone. Better than your life you fucking virgin fag. My brother's a fag and probably gets more ass than you. It's okay to be jealous I don't even blame you homo. Go watch Avatar it's probably your speed idiot pleb frickin virgin dummy.
>>
>>81382686

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9khpBhnjOk
>>
>>81382724
You are a real actual pleb. Wow.
>>
>>81382758
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMyo8I8AKmY

full circle
>>
>>81382200
The themes of the story are immature and... small, but the actual story and characters and the overall creativity of the world is top notch. And the filmmaking is flawless. Everything hits just the right emotional notes. Everything fits together perfectly.
>>
>yfw you realize LOTR started production 20 years ago
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.