[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: images (1).jpg (85KB, 666x999px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
85KB, 666x999px
What went wrong?
>>
>>81378423
Casting John C. Reilly in anything else than a shitty comedy with Will Ferrel
>>
>>81378423
Creatively bankrupt franchise origin story, exists literally for an after credits scene.
>>
>>81378625

I just saw it in theater but I really needed to take a piss so I didn't see the credits after scene. Was it Godzilla or what did I miss?
>>
>>81378423
this
>>
>>81378759
Rodan, King Ghidora and Mothra were confirmed for the cinematic universe.
>>
>>81378423
I liked it. Good action scenes, good soundtrack too.
>>
>>81378576
And yet he was the best part.
>>
>>81378625
This fucking right here

God damn this was a wasted movie.
>>
>>81378423

It was okay. Lots of Kong and him killing shit. That's what I want in a monster movie.

Godzilla was shit in that aspect and the little characterization they did with Bryan Cranston they fucked up by killing him off. Much better film but they can and should do better.
>>
>>81378934
There was too much action. It all became forgettable.
>>
>>81378423
This is just the beginning of wrong.

Gzilla V KK will continue the wrong
>>
how the fuck king kong is a franchise? Isn't it the same story, hurr big ape go to big apple, climbs tower shot by airforce? You can't just rehash a movie x10 and call it a franchise
>>
decadely kong kino
>>
>>81378985

I remember all the scenes with Kong killing shit and those weird lizard things.

The main issue was the characters. Samuel Jackson and John Reilly carried the entire movie but I remember virtually nothing going on with them. They were just a device to move the action forward.

Really needed some balance.
>>
File: nuclear.jpg (34KB, 601x469px) Image search: [Google]
nuclear.jpg
34KB, 601x469px
>>81378817
>he's going to ruin metal gear solid too
>>
>>81378817
you just can't make a good movie looking like that (((siriusX)))
>>
>>81378576
John is based though
>>
>>81379070
This is the origin story for him in the cinematic universe. He's not even getting a sequel, that's how much of a contractual obligation this was, Godzilla's getting a sequel, but now Legendary's getting big in their britches and want in on the cinematic universe fad, so they memed Kong into existence.
>>
>>81378423
there were no bananas m8
>>
probably the most accurate vietnam movie ever made
>>
>>81378817
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3981722/Racism-real-case-wears-s-sweater-King-Kong-movie-director-live-tweets-flight-spat-Alt-Right-passenger.html
>>
>>81379270
appreciated faam
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.