[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you rewrite the Star Wars prequels and The Force Awakens?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: small.jpg (42KB, 350x495px) Image search: [Google]
small.jpg
42KB, 350x495px
How would you rewrite the Star Wars prequels and The Force Awakens?
>>
>>81376418
I wouldn't. They're perfect.
>>
>>81376418
15 minute brutal Watto Shmi rape scene
>>
>>81376418
No child anakin. Start the plot with an adult anakin.

Make the clone wars more like a cold-war with lots of espionage and body-snatching.

Make anakin and obi-wan closer to the same age. Make their bromance more like Aubrey-Mautrin in master and commander

No jar jar

no podracing

Use much less CG.

Remove 'muh vows of chastity' subplot from the padme romance. Increase tension in implied jealousy triangle between anakin-padme-obiwan

Less flashy lightsabre ballet. It can still be stylized, but it can't stop looking dangerous -- model fight choreography on crouching tiger hidden dragon

Remove 50's diner garbage.

Make an effort to give plausible ideologies to whatever political factions we decide will be villians.

Recognize that putting a racist caricature in a CG body and calling it an alien doesn't actually sidestep the fact that you just wrote a racist caricature.
>>
>>81376418
if the jar jar theory was true and he had had a sith reveal in episode II, everything would be perfect.

haven't seen TFA because i am not an asshole.
>>
more lightsaber fights and funny aliens, its a kids movie after all!
>>
>>81376418
Everyone in that poster is significantly uglier than the original actors. Why would you do that?
>>
>>81376953
I didn't make that, but I agree with you.
Obi-Wan(at least I'm assuming it's Obi-Wan, he does have a lightsaber) looks like shit.
>>
>>81376418
I wouldn't. The prequels are great unintentional comedies and TFA was fine
>>
>No kid Anakin but not adult Anakin either. A jaded but kind hearted Anakin would have been better.

> no JarJar

>Anakin frees his mom and takes her with him Coruscant. Later used by Sheev as a tool to turn Anakin to the Dark Side

>Keep the fighter battle in space but demonstrate that Anakin is a skilled and talented pilot who is strong with the face(like Luke and the tube) not just blowing up a station by accident

>More background on Darth Maul
>>
>>81376672
>no podracing
Literally the only successful part of the movies.
>>
>>Remove 50's diner garbage.
This is going to get me lynched but Dexter Jexster and his diner were the only real memorable fun things from episode 2. I actually enjoyed a nonsensical character when compared to all these cardboard cut outs.
>>
No more Darth Maul and keep one villain... Probably a cross between Dooku and Grievious.

No Yoda lightsaber

No spins and stupid lightsaber choreography and go back to slower, more realistic fights like Empire and Jedi and Force Awakens.

No double bladed lightsabers.

No droid army - make them living beings

No clone army - make them a real army
>>
>>81377371
>Dooku

The prequels needed more Dooku. I wouldn't mind see him throughout the three movies, to be honest. You can making him, instead of Maul, being the one who killed Qui Gon, I guess.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.