[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently watched "Falling Down" and noticed the similarities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: unnamed.jpg (50KB, 318x462px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
50KB, 318x462px
I recently watched "Falling Down" and noticed the similarities with "Taxi Driver": Normal men slowly going down the 'wrong' path.

What similar movies would you recommend, and what did you guys think of this movie?
>>
Do you really think that Taxi Driver is a normal guy?
He's just as fucked at the start of the movie as he is at the end.
>>
>>81375267
I really loved all the posters and signs changing in this movie
>>
>>81375345
Well, not normal, but you could clearly see him getting worse and worse.
>>
>>81375267
Bump
>>
>>81375345
>Do you really think that D-Fens is a normal guy?
>He's just as fucked at the start of the movie as he is at the end.
>>
>>81375267

I haven't seen this movie- will watch now, thanks anon.
>>
>>81375267
>Normal men slowly going down the 'wrong' path.

Lol, netiher of the protagonists in those movies were normal men. Way to not pay attention to the movie, OP.
>>
>>81377282
Dfence was happily married, had a kid and a nice job. Seems pretty normal to me, except the anger issues of course.

You get the point I'm trying to make: people who go from normal to bad and/or from bad to worse.

You could see that the happenings in the movies where getting worse and worse.
Just like with Breaking Bad you know? It all starts out real small and innocent and it quickly spins out of control. They were past the point of no return.

I'm just looking for more movies like this.
>>
File: 1463521100662.png (66KB, 247x200px) Image search: [Google]
1463521100662.png
66KB, 247x200px
>i'm the bad guy?
>>
>>81377423
>Happily married
Did you even see the movie? He had conned his way into the marriage somehow and everyone was covering up for his craziness. His own mother was terrified they'd even go into his room while he wasn't there.

That being said, you could try God Bless America.
>>
>>81375267
>Normal men slowly going down the 'wrong' path.

Travis Bickle was a normal man slowly going down the "wrong" path? Bickle was normal?

I've read some profoundly retarded things on /tv/ and that has to be in the top three.
>>
>>81377930
I kinda worded it wrongly, English isn't my first language. You get my point I hope though.
>>
Is the movie any good?
>>
>>81378186
Yeah, very. I recommend watching it.
>>
Dog Day Afternoon is another good having a bad day movie
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.