[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what did you think of the new episode, anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (64KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 900x506px
what did you think of the new episode, anon?
>>
File: watch it chrissy.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
watch it chrissy.png
1MB, 1280x720px
don't get me excited like that.
you're a real jerk
>>
File: IMG_2117.png (591KB, 895x955px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2117.png
591KB, 895x955px
>>81373421
Why the fuck would you post this, kill yourself dude.
>>
why would you tell lies on the internet.

don't be a cunt mate.
>>
>>81373696
some gold plated chains would make a nice retirement gift for a very old slave
>>
File: super dave.jpg (196KB, 596x768px) Image search: [Google]
super dave.jpg
196KB, 596x768px
>>81373889
>>
And he's bad, bad Leeroy Brown
Baddest man in the whole damn town
Badder than the old King Kong
Meaner than a concentration camp dog
>>
>>81374194
Little did it matter, he would be dead within a year.
>>
>You will never own a ManGrate

JDIMSA tbqh lads
>>
>>81373421
OP is a dirty dog
>>
>>81373421
Does anyone else think that the issue is that he didn't really get Letterman and Seinfeld to record episodes, they just visited the set, and now, to avoid the shame of admitting he bullshitted, he's taken refuge in the arms of Lady Luck? It would make a lot more sense than thinking he does all the editing and uploading himself.
>>
File: giphy.gif (499KB, 386x243px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
499KB, 386x243px
>>81374703
can you provide sauce on the seinfeld and letterman thing?
I've never heard this before, that would make sense.
>>
>>81374703
he's holding off for the Netflix special apparently. he uses some earlier versions of jokes in the new episodes and wants the special to be released first so they're fresh.
>>
>>81374755
I forgot that Chloe Moretz was on Seinfeld.
>>
>>81374755
It's just a hunch. There were these pictures of them on the set, then nothing, and neither of the released shots were screenshots, they were on-set pictures. Even if after recording he immediately drove to Vegas cackling and swigging Thunderbird, someone in the production team would have assembled them, and he would have had some window of sobriety in which to say "put 'em up!" So I wonder if they never actually did it, and a misrepresentation got out of hand. To sit on the biggest guests he's ever had would be the height of perversity, if anything they'd build interest for the Netflix special.

>>81374766
This might be true. I hope so.
>>
File: norm.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
norm.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>Don't joke about 9/11. I had to trudge through blood and bone to find my brother... He was in Northern Canada
>>
>>81373421
That guy sounds hot.
>>
>>81373421
HEAVY DUTY GRILLING GRATES
>>
Season 1 will never be topped, he barely cares after that
>>
>>81374405
That one always gets me
>>
ladies and gentlemen our next act is a puppet act, he's going to be coming out here with a puppet and pretending it talks
>>
When is his Netflix Special gonna come out?
>>
>>81375618
I don't remember the reference but this immediately makes me think of his "historical revisionist" ventriloquist's dummy, which had me howling.
>>
>>81376173
As soon as they can find whichever motel he crashed out in when the money ran out, and pay his bill so that the manager will allow him to leave, they'll tape it.
>>
>>81376739
https://youtube.com/watch?v=YdVJI1-DsvQ

9 mins in
>>
>>81377705

>25 minutes in and he is still doing the puppet bit

norm is awesome
>>
>>81375170
Yeah but on Twitter Norm claims the photos are fabricated (which they aren't). If it was just a misunderstanding you think he'd say so and get everyone off his back.

Theres a couple theories floating around like >>81374766, or that Jash or whatever the company that produces the Podcast is upset at him for some breach of contract or something, but I think other anon is probably right.

The most retarded theory I read on here said that they were sitting on the episodes until Fallon fucked up so Norm could usurp him. The guy was serious too.
>>
File: NORM.webm (78KB, 710x716px) Image search: [Google]
NORM.webm
78KB, 710x716px
>>81378255
>The most retarded theory I read on here said that they were sitting on the episodes until Fallon fucked up so Norm could usurp him. The guy was serious too.

I remember that, it was fucking embarassing desu.
>>
>>81378255
What about the theory that he says some jokes that may incriminate him in the death of his son's friend who was house sitting?
>>
>>81378538
dlt-
>>
>>81378309
Wishful thinking is one thing, but being completely fucking retarded is another
>>
>>81378255
>Yeah but on Twitter Norm claims the photos are fabricated (which they aren't).

That makes it seem even more likely that he's dug himself into a hole and the recordings never took place.
>>
>>81378538
I hadn't heard that one. Plausible but unlikely, they could just edit around it.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.