[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I enjoyed it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I enjoyed it.
>>
>>81371509
7 out of 10 people enjoyed this movie it's only 4chan animu fags who still assblasted over it
>>
>>81371509
It was pretty good
>>
>>81371509
I saw the first 10 minutes.
It's alright
>>
Yeah, it's a decent enough movie. Its also better than arise and the SAC movies if you're keeping score.
>>
I want to see it (I've not read any of the manga or seen anything prior but I've always had an interest in the source material)

I don't even like scarjo but it looks visually interesting
>>
>>81371509
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS3PGKUiSco

Had this scene been integrated better in the story, and closer to the anime (it's very calm in the anime) it would have been a very good movie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS3PGKUiSco
>>
>>81371509
I enjoyed it but scarlett was horrible in it, it dragged in a lot of places, and it had a lot of missed opportunities. Pitt did a great job as did the batou guy, but it's a shame scarlett didn't try harder (or maybe she did, but she's just incapable of pulling it off). Movie would have been a million times better if they slapped a wig on keanu reeves and had him play the major.
>>
>>81373441
yeah, all I remember about that scene was that too much was going on and the music was too loud.
>>
>>81373400
If you mean the video on youtube titled 'first 10 minutes' that isn't the actual first 10 minutes in the released film.
>>
>>81373485
>shame scarlett didn't try harder
she can't, she's a shit actor, her acting was always bad i'm surprised how did she even get into cinema
>>
I liked it too. It was a nice popcorn flick that also happened to look really good. You can tell it was put together by a bunch of people that actually gave a shit about what they were doing.

had to see it in 3D though because that was all they had at the time, that sucked.
>>
>>81373554
she doesn't have to be a great actor for the role though. She's just not dedicated enough. Like I said, look at keanu. Not really a great actor but he dedicates himself to a role and it more than makes up for acting.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.