[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did people hate this again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 18

File: pepsi.jpg (90KB, 786x490px) Image search: [Google]
pepsi.jpg
90KB, 786x490px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dA5Yq1DLSmQ

Is it because it dared to show how youth protesters are all shills and sellouts?

Is it literally too meta intelligent for millennials?
>>
>>81371429
No, it was so dumb it thought people wouldn't see that was the message.
>>
>Yeah, if ya took all my rights away
>Yeah, if ya tellin' me how to pray
>Yeah, if ya won't let us demonstrate
>Yeah, you're wrong
This is perhaps the most nu-male lyrics ever, only to be topped by 'Imagine'
>>
>>81371429
I don't see why liberals hate this ad. Its pandering to them, so why the hate?
>>
>>81371429
They hate it because it appropriates protest culture and makes it look like one big party where everyone is smiling and no one is destroying or burning things.
>>
>>81371506
Because they want to believe their "movement" is authentic rather than mere feelgood lifestyle branding. This shows activist culture for what it really is.
>>
>>81371506
Because at the very end they dared to show police not being the evil villains liberals pretend they are.
>>
>>81371506
Because you can't end a conflict with a Pepsi you insufferable hippie. It also undermines other previous human rights movements.

Are you kids 8 years old?
>>
It makes light of a situation they feel strongly about and police killing "innocent" people
>>
File: 546456435675.jpg (174KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
546456435675.jpg
174KB, 960x540px
>>81371429
>>
It completely fucking tone deaf. Also, it's ironically been done before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sOpbRL8R4g
>>
>trying to pander to people whose entire existence is predicated upon being perpetual victims
Gotta keep feeding the SJW machine, it's totally working
>>
>>81371604
Yeah, you need Coca~Cola
>>
It was too real.
>>
>>81371429
>Actually watching and giving a shit about a commercial

Go discuss this on instagram
>>
>>81371604
Your second point is valid. I can end lots of conflicts with Pepsi.
>>
>>81371667
Don't ever spee-hee-heek to me ever again
>>
>>81371635
where are they walking to??
>>
>>81371734
reddit
>>
>>81371626
>>81371626
It's not about whether they're innocent or not, it's about the justice system. Everyone has the right to a trial, as a human being. If you disagree with this you have a fundamental misunderstanding of what keeps society functioning.
>>
>>81371635
He's a big guy.
>>
More cultural Marxist propaganda, feels like I'm living in a dystopia sometimes. Unbelievable!
>>
>>81371793
>Go on killing & raping spree
>Caught red handed, raping corpse of victim
>Lets spend tax dollars for his room and board while we deliberate for months on end this guys fate
>Gets life in prison, again paid for by tax revenue

Fucking liberal douche.
>>
>>81371429
it should have ended with a black guy trying to give a different cop a pepsi and like 10 cops swarm him and just start smashing the fuck out of him with batons.
>>
>>81371734
to death
>>
File: índice.jpg (11KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
índice.jpg
11KB, 223x226px
>>81371429
Why does Pepsi always have the most kino commercials???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DijFob8vxgI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPcRTIkIi_s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKPPQUMx17Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7fEWkWRB00
>>
>>81371429
>all those self-entitled, whining millennials, not one of them over 23, complaining about how their life is so fucking hard.
>"boo hoo, we are the lost generation, listen to our childish burbling and change the system"
Fuck them, fuck you, fuck everyone, fuck this gay earth.
>>
Can someone please explain why they are cheering at the end?
I'm trying to understand what retarded idea that hack advertiser had in mind
>>
>>81372160
>Can someone please explain why they are cheering at the end?
Because Kendall just ended racism!
>>
>>81372200
>Kendall
who?
>>
>please do not show two sides finding common ground on an issue, it deligitimizes my incoherent rage
>>
>>81372297
Can't you keep up with one fucking thread, you retarded moron?
>>
>>81372297
Kys yourself m8
>>
>>81372332
gee, I said it as in the "literally who?" meme, not as in "what happened?, who did what? help me :("

fuccin asshole
>>
>>81372160

>can someone tell me what the hell is going on?
>Midge, help me out here

Seriously though, how to advertisers get paid when you look at the horse shit they pump out.
>>
>>81372022
I feel like you are probably 24
>>
>>81371506
because its shows capitalization on their "movement". also probably makes them realize they are doing the same thing but their form of currency is emotion
>>
>>81371887
Are you proposing we abolish the prison system at large and just hire cops to kill people at their personal discretion? You sound underage.
>>
>>81372636
He probably just wants to streamline the death sentence process, but that's not gonna get much traction with the general populace so you might as well ignore him.
>>
>>81371667
yeah that shit tames polar bears
>>
>>81372577
He is 12 at most, being a reverse-sjw on /tv/ is pretty much your next step after your first /v/ and /b/ tour
>>
>>81371635
PEPSI?
>>
post some sexy kendall Jenner
>>
>>81371429
she is god damn gorgeous though. JEESUS
>>
>>81372705
>she
>>
>>81371429
Is the tranny her mum?
>>
>>81371429
maybe because what you call "SJW liberal millienials" actually are people rioting for their rights, and you can't use a protest (and fucking end it with a policeman drinking pepsi) as pandering. Nobody who fights for their rights will go buy shit because a brand pretends to be one of them or whatever just from the script of their add. It's not a fucking lollapalooza, you can't appropiate social movements for your own economic benefit
>>
>>81372768
Her father

>inb4 women can't be fathers

Racist and sexist much?
>>
>>81372821
did you copypaste that off yt comments?
>>
>>81371429
Cause it's 3 minutes of Kendall Jenner not sat on my dick.
>>
the funny thing is, id be willing to bet most of the dislikes on that video come from the same crowd that mass-disliked dear white people trailer

so none of the
>you can't appropiate social movements for your own economic benefit"
stuff, just kneejerk reactions
>>
File: HMMMMMM.png (3MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
HMMMMMM.png
3MB, 1600x900px
What was Pepsi trying to convey here? Seems accurate of protesters if you ask me.
>>
>>81372705
Go outside man.
>>
>>81372996
WE
>>
>>81371801
for you
>>
>>81372821
pffftff hahahah
>>
File: happy daddario.jpg (172KB, 800x1205px) Image search: [Google]
happy daddario.jpg
172KB, 800x1205px
>>81371964
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DijFob8vxgI
lel
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 650x488px
>>
>>81371635

I hate all of their clothing.
>>
>>81371429
WOW Pepsi is based as fuck! How did they get so many people to appear in a literal parody of protests and srs issues? Or are most of the actors simply not aware that it's a parody that makes fun of protesters and think they are in on the joke?
>>
what are you "alt right" /pol idiots bitching about now?
>>
>>81372821

They are rioting to destroy culture, property, society and country. They are rioting to threaten workers to give them even more.

When a group of people can no longer eject undesirables, they have begun to die.
>>
>>81373509

Coke still wins in Pepsi's own commercial

kek
>>
>>81371732
Kek
>>
>>81371964
Because they need to chase the market share of Coke. Are you thick?
>>
>>81371429

People "hate" it because they have a shitty job writing internet 'think pieces' and if they don't write 3 articles a day they won't have enough money for rent.

Being outraged is an easy way to bring in the views for minimal work. You get people from both sides talking about it. If it gets big enough you can even squeeze out a few more articles on the internets response.
>>
>>81372691
Not:
>Dr Pepsi?
>I'm C.O.K.E.
>>
>>81371429
They actually don't
It's just the outrage crowd who pretends to be mad at shit
I guarantee you that less than 1% of the people who are talking shit are genuinely mad about it
>>
>>81371429

for somce liberals are right, it really is cringy and if you drink any kind of soda you deserve the diabetes
>>
>>81371429
>Why did people hate this again?
Well I know why I hate it, but I'm not sure why normies do too... it seems exactly like the kind of shit they would eat up.
>>
>>81371887
it costs more to execute someone than it does to house them for life
>>
don't protesters fight against big corporations like pepsi?
>>
>>81371478
underated desu
>>
>>81372996
>BLACKED
What did they mean by this?
>>
I'm not sure if I understand the ad or not.
Seriously, what did they mean by this?
They are making fun of protesters right? Showing that they are fake and don't really care for their cause, they just want to be "cool".
>>
>>81372996
wtf, my dick instantly got hard for some reason
>>
>>81371429
I legitimately thought that the girl turns out to be a trans at the end somehow.
>>
>>81372636
I'd throw them in an arena and let them fight to death, and put that on television and sell tickets for the live performance, that way criminals even make the state some money
>>
>>81371429
It's stupidly pretentious.
And she thinks she'll solve everything by giving a guy a coke.
And the constant shoving of the pepsi can into view.

It's trying to be in touch but ends up super out of touch.

That said i dont understand why people are mad about it, it's just really funny how bad it is.
>>
>>81371429
Kendall looks CGI af for some reason

Like scarjo in GitS
>>
>>81371964
>Buy 2 coke cans to get 1 pepsi
Coke win then
>>
>>81374154
Solve everything? Solve what? These aren't real protesters, the ad clearly shows this. They are poking fun at how young people make it fashionable and "cool" to protest. That's why they all drink Pepsi. And have an upside down peace sign and take intentionally extra-dumb selfies and laugh.
>>
>>81374154
She's hot though, a lot of problems can be solved by a qt girl because you'll agree with her on the chance she lets you fuck her l8ter
>>
>>81371506
>I don't see why liberals hate this ad. Its pandering to them, so why the hate?

the alt-right version of this would be

>white women are being chased by gang of brown refugees
>the women are cornered
>one of the refugees walks forward and gives a woman a Pepsi
>she smiles
>consensual gangbang commences

would this be pandering to the alt-right?
>>
>>81374242
No it's really not that deep, it genuinely is trying to say this is a real protest and a pepsi will fix it.
>>81374261
Is she? She's attractive but i know hotter girls at my own uni, she's nothing amazing.
>>
>>81374323
hot, pretty, sexy etc. as subjective as those terms are they all amount to the same shit
She's attractive enough where a majority of men would have zero qualms about fucking her if the opportunity presented itself.
>>
File: flowerchild.jpg (74KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
flowerchild.jpg
74KB, 700x466px
>>81371429
Because it's 2 minutes longer than it should be? At most a minute and a half, anything longer and I usually become spiteful of the product you're trying to sell.

Then there's the obvious pandering. And I don't mean Pepsi is backing or promoting a view I don't agree with so it's shit. I mean they are so obviously courting a specific group or demographic that their attempts come off as forced ans insincere. They border on making a parody of that group using the product instead of making the product seem to be something that would need or want to be used.

And maybe the person or person's thought millennials wouldn't remember or no one would notice but the Vietnam protest (whether you agree with them or not) imagery being compared to a bunch people who could just as easily be having a block party or be some part of a parade was far too insulting.
>>
>>81374293
>he had to state brown refugees to get those racism points

ironically i have seen even anti-sjws triggered by this pepsi ad
>>
>Advert promotes peace and understanding
>Leftists hate and attack it
Really makes you think...

Another note, only BLM is allowed to profit off of race riots.
>>
File: 1488093498233.jpg (87KB, 540x718px) Image search: [Google]
1488093498233.jpg
87KB, 540x718px
>>81374374
That applies to all women 5/10 or more
>>
>>81374323
Are you sure? I mean you are probably right, I must be looking way too deep into it. Although it's impossible to avoid how deep it is, kind of.
>if it's a parody it's actually pretty bold because this is serious to many people and actually risky for pepsi
>but if it's genuine either pepsi doesn't understand real protesters or real protesters are just like the actual retards portrayed in this ad, except the ad shows that in an exagerated way that actually unintentionally shows the issue of protesters being fake and not really caring about their cause
>>
>>81374416
Kendall's like a 6 or 7/10 imo, but that's just me. Kylie's the hotter one
>>
>>81371429
protestors desperately want to believe that they're more than how they were depicted in the ad

it makes them mad because this is how the rest of america which isn't balls deep in politics and doesn't know what the word "gaslight" means sees them, as they are
>>
>>81372022
You'll notice that the only people who are screaming about social injustice and privilege and white colonialism and shit are young, upper-class, rich white yuppies.

They do it simply because of their own privileged and hedonistic lifestyle. Once they finally see how their relatively glamorous lives compare to crusty third-worlders and how the lower-class must live, they actually start to feel guilt about their position in life.

So, to cope with this, they spread that guilt over as large a group as they can (straight white people) to diffuse the blame, and just seem like an innocent part of an oppressive system instead of a uniquely lavish and ignorant lifestyle that only their upper-class friends share.

BUT! That wouldn't help them ignore the disparity and undeserved privilege they have, still knowing that they are part of it. So, they also become whining beacons of "awareness", loudly and publicly (because what good is virtue signaling if no one can see your signals?) pointing out all the "wrongs" in society. They can then go home and keep being entitled and spoiled brats, but now they feel good about it, because THEY'RE aware of their privilege, which makes THEM one of the "good" ones, who totally aren't part of the oppressive systems they decry anymore. Having "done their part" spreading social justice "awareness", they can once again be comfortable being hedonistic and ignorant, with an extra helping of self-righteous on top of it all.

The problem comes from the fact that these people are upper-class rich kids. They come from money, and as such, they have real power and influence. To them, they just do their virtue signaling and then feel better about themselves and go back to ignoring their personal privilege. But to everyone else, this whining has caused the institutions that her family has power over to actually start making changes to implement these rules and standards to which we must now hold everyone (except for said rich kids of course).
>>
This ad is unironically a masterpiece of the neoliberal era.

Just watching it reveals so much about the American culture of the 2010's. Look at the way the commodity is flaccidly attempting to situate its place in light of the social unrest we're seeing in late-stage capitalism. The anxieties of classic corporations like Pepsi are on full display here, and it's beautiful.

This seriously belongs in a museum
>>
bring back pepsi man
>>
>>81374504
Yeah, I agree, this is spot on.
>>
I thought it was worth mentioning that I actually feel like drinking a Pepsi right now. No I'm not a shill.
>>
>>81372996
you just know
>>
>>81374588
Nah, you're not a shill.
Just a SHEEP.

GO ON, go drink what they tell you to drink.
Be who they tell you to be.

You sad fucking puppet.
>>
>>81371732
underrated
>>
File: REE meme.jpg (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
REE meme.jpg
22KB, 400x300px
>>
>>81374104
>I'd throw them in an arena and let them fight to death
Pepsi made an ad about that too
>>
>>81374064
asian guy is playing violin on his own, struggling, then sees the crowd and decides to join them, uses his violin as part of the crowd

kendal is doing a photoshoot on her own, sees the crowd, uses her charm(?) as part of the crowd

the message of the ad is that people join protests not because of political injustice but because they want to be part of something larger than themselves

they're right
>>
"people" didn't hate it, blm hated it
>>
>>81374636
t. Coca Cuck
>>
>>81373711
>>
>>81371429
>Is it literally too meta intelligent for millennials?
or just too accurate, looks like it hit too close to home

>>81371506
because it's a parody of liberals
>>
>>81374534
This.

>The Information Age has led to a populace no longer ignorant of manipulative corporations, selfish governmental bodies, and the greed at the expense of everyone, that comes from unchecked capitalism
>Riots and protests left and right, half of them not even fully aware of the correct targets, just lashing out at the systems that have become too old and irrelevant to support modern society properly
>Marketers and commercial corporations struggle to find any way to appeal to the populace despite their obvious and now well-known underhanded sales tactics and dangerous/unhealthy products
>Ad campaign that says "No, see, we're one of you guys! Fight the good fight! Protesting is great!" without indicating any real target of the protest, in a desperate move to distance themselves from tumultuous political topics or the fact that almost all protests are directed at the top wealthy corporations controlling the media and society, with a generous topping of celebrity endorsement to really try driving it home
>Not a single person is falling for it
>Focus groups fired
>Marketing groups fired
>Back to the drawing board, hopefully we can come up with something else before our caffeine-sugar-syrup beverage empire starts eroding!
>>
>>81371604
>It also undermines other previous human rights movements.
lol
Those "movements" have always been the same as shit bullshit
Dumb professional activists/artists marching in the streets, accomplishing nothing

The black guys are only there for the stupid white wimmen
>>
It makes them realize that they aren't rebels at all and their opinions are actually quite mainstream. Their opinions are so establishment that there are commercials catering to them and encouraging them.
>>
Coke>Pepsi
>>
>>81374768
P-p-pepsi, uh, pepsi pedo
YEAH...jerk
>>
>>81374803
>6 million views in 3 days
>all over social media
>>Focus groups fired
>>Marketing groups fired
Ha
There is no such thing as bad press
I bet they got a fucking pay rise
>>
>>81374925
well they always fire the focus and marketing groups.
>>
>>81374718
>people join protests not because of political injustice but because they want to be part of something larger than themselves
Fucking... THIIIIS

It's become sad. We thought that secularization of North American society would lead to a more logical and informed society that thinks for themselves. Instead, they just found religion and a scaffolding for their lives in "progressive" movements. Movements based on anger, hate, revenge, and violence. Movements with no end goal, because an end goal would mean that the movement could dissolve once they achieve their goal. Movements that aren't based around "fighting the good fight", but just "fighting the fight to keep fighting". As long as the movement has unclear or unachievable goals, and can keep making new enemies (real or imaginary), then the movement can keep giving it's supporters a "purpose" in life, by having them keep raging and fighting and thinking they're working toward something.

These groups are the very "hate groups" they try to oppose. I mean, what better way to keep your fight going than to just fight yourself? The dog can chase its tail forever, and always feel like it's making progress.
>>
>>81374293
Horrible comparison. The alt-right is fundamentally against race-mixing. Are liberals and BLM against peaceful reconciliation with the police?

An actual alt-right version would depict Pepsi as the key to a white ethnostate, and while people would undoubtedly find that stupid, it wouldn't cause the massive butthurt that this ad has caused.
>>
>>81375033

Are liberals and BLM against peaceful reconciliation with the police?

Of course they are
>>
>>81374718
>the message of the ad is that people join protests not because of political injustice but because they want to be part of something larger than themselves

That's true at least in the US

>HEY INSTAGRAM/REDDIT/FACEBOOK LOOK AT MY COSTUME/FUNNY POST I MADE FOR THE PROTEST AGAINST X
>>
>>81375033
I should say, it wouldn't have caused the massive amount of butthurt against alt-righters, which would be the group pandered to. Cucks and nu-males would be outraged by the ad.

In conclusion, cucks and nu-males are outraged by everything.
>>
>>81374803
this is dumb, "falling" for an ad is to acknowledge it, picking apart the problematic nature of its contents and share it among your friends is literally the most useful idiot response you can have to an ad

think of the most common criticisms of the ad; the way it appropriates political protests, the dumb signs, the fact that the celebrity in question has never spoken up about about social injustice, these are all criticisms of the content of the advert, not the adverts existence

the critiques are attacking the content of the ad but are implicit defenses of "what could have been part", i.e. had the ad been less vague about protests and fronted by someone more 'appropriate' then it would somehow be okay.

this is insane. who cares what sort of message an ad has? would you somehow feel better if pepsi had openly endorsed black lives matter? it's an advert for a fucking can of juice for christ sake
>>
>>81374803
>corporation got BTFO cause people have wised up to their bullshit
yeah nah, leftists are just mad because this commercial perfectly captured their shallowness
>>
File: statuesque.jpg (57KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
statuesque.jpg
57KB, 1024x768px
>>81371478
>'Imagine'

IMAGINE
>>
>>81374446
Yes im sure. It's the same as 45 year old teachers trying to be cool for kids by acting like rappers.
>>
>>81374504
>blog
I think you forgot to turn on your trip.
>>
>>81372022
>not one of them over 23
What does this have to do with anything? Are people under the age of 23 forbidden to take part in social debate and/or activism? Can only people over the age of 24 have experienced hardship in their lives?
>>
>>81375151
kek
Good analogy.
>>
>>81375002
>Movements that aren't based around "fighting the good fight", but just "fighting the fight to keep fighting".

word

this is why black lives matter wants to tackle 'systemic racism' and not police brutality, because there's a good chance that something can be done about police brutality on a case by case basis, whereas something as abstract as 'systemic racism' can never be solved

the point isn't what they're angry about, the point is their anger
>>
>>81371530
>>81374504
underrated
>>
>>81375069
>In conclusion, cucks and nu-males are outraged by everything.

meanwhile on /pol/

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE A FEW MISSILES HIT AN AIRFIELD TRUMP STABBED US IN THE BAAAAAAAAACK
>>
>>81371793
I disagree with your statement.
>>
>>81374031
The guy you are replying to is an idiot who thinks people shouldn't get a trial, so I want to emphasize I am someone else.
That being said, I don't believe it costs more. We could just hang them or use a firing squad or something. That wouldn't cost very much at all.
>>
>>81375666
What if someone was arrested by mistake, mister devil trips?
>>
>>81372821

Hahaha. Tell me more about all those rights being infringed upon in a first world country.
>>
>>81371429

In what universe is Kendall Jenner white?

That's why I hate it
>>
>>81374718
>violin

It's a cello you stupid fuck
>>
>>81375751
Then obviously they wouldn't have enough evidence to convict them huh

This is the inherent problem, all the people that deserve death plead guilty to avoid the death penalty

They need to have QUICK TRIALS, to sentence them to death then kill them asap
>>
>>81375866
sorry i assumed it was a violin because he's asian
>>
File: bepis hitler.jpg (75KB, 960x796px) Image search: [Google]
bepis hitler.jpg
75KB, 960x796px
>>81371429
>>
>>81375666

>I don't believe it costs more

Trials are considered as part of the cost.
>>
>>81375309
>a pepsi ad is comparable to a foreign military strike
>>
>>81371429
>literally everyone from red state Trump voting redneck /pol/tards to blue state DRUMPF protesting beta reddit libcucks hate this ad due to its tone-deaf corporatist bullshit

>OP: "REEEEEEEEEE I NEED TO BE DIFFERENT SO I ACTUALLY LIKED IT PLEASE PEPSI GIVE ME MORE HFCS"

Hang yourself, you will never contribute to this world.
>>
>>81372821
Man, if you think showing up to some protest full of unshowered people who can't get jobs is "fighting for your rights" you are incredibly impressionable.
>>
>>81376138
What the hell are you talking about? This ad is really interesting, it shows dumb young protesters as the idiots they really are and you can't tell if it's intentional or not. And the very fact that it managed to piss off both sides is worth noticing. It's very interesting and thought provoking, bravo Pepsi.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (105KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
105KB, 1920x1080px
it is exactly like the Chemical Brothers song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sOpbRL8R4g

i wonder who thought this was a good idea
>>
>>81375176
They're probably clueless. Like you.
>>
>entire thread is full of shills licking the boot of a corporation because their interpretation of the ad is that it "SHOWED THEM LIBTARDS WHAT'S WHAT!"

I swear the collective IQ of this board goes down five more points every month.
>>
>>81371429
>Americans are so fat and stupid their police can be bribed with a Pepsi.
>>
>>81375309

>>REEEEEEEEEEEEE A FEW MISSILES HIT AN AIRFIELD TRUMP STABBED US IN THE BAAAAAAAAACK
I find the anger highly justified, as he abandoned his electoral policy of "America first" and non interventionism.
>>
Do Americans really clap when they see cops drinking Pepsi?
>>
File: tipsfedora.jpg (42KB, 648x348px) Image search: [Google]
tipsfedora.jpg
42KB, 648x348px
>>81374323
>She's attractive but i know hotter girls at my own uni, she's nothing amazing.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1491581814326.jpg (41KB, 480x586px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1491581814326.jpg
41KB, 480x586px
>>81376309
Don't forget how he immediately filled his cabinet with Wall Street execs.

Draining the swamp evidently meant rerouting it to the White House
>>
>>81371478
>Imagine lyrics
>"Nothing to kill or die for"
>"The work will live as one"
Cringy as fuck
>>
>>81371506
Imagine holding a mirror up to an ugly person
>>
>>81371734
The Apple store
>>
>>81374828
>Hurr blacks would have gotten equal treatment without the NAACP and other black protest

Your ignorance is cute.
>>
>>81376444
>(((NAACP)))
>>
>>81374467
holy kek
>>
1) It's cringy bullshit
2) a kardashian or jenner at a protest or knowing what the fuck is going on in the world - all my keks
3) pepsi can unite people you guise :^)
>>
>>81371664
haha wtf they even stole the lipstick motif
>>
>>81374242
alright you're proving how autistic you are anon. the commercial was designed to appeal to young people and promote "protest culture" in general. that's because of course they want to avoid an ACTUAL political discussion; they feel it's enough to say "go out there and do stuff!"

people are upset because it's a super pathetic attempt
>>
>>81371635
21st century America, where even the whites are "white"
>>
>>81374031
How much does a bullet cost? Or better yet rope?
>>
>>81373916
>>81373875

Yeah this is accurate. Go to "Trending" on Twitter and see all the faux-outrage you can handle.

Being upset about things is a meme now. You get upset about something trivial, form a hardline opinion that panders to the social justice/progressive crowd, and you write an article/post something about it, and boom - views, clicks, retweets, money.

Pepsi got the brunt of the witch hunt this time around for their stupid ad, who knows what will be next. People just latch onto things and go from there. It's all a meme.
>>
>>81371530
>This shows activist culture for what it really is.
This and the ad is kino at it's finest.
The ad makers attempt to associate pepsi with current youth movements only highlights how retarded these youth meme movements are. It's showing them how everybody else views them and they don't like it.
>>
>>81371429
theyre trying to say that the cop she hands the soda to is too old to be able to date her
>>
>>81375002
Yep--liberals and progressives are the religious freaks of today. They're dogma isn't about omnipotent beings and creationism though. It's about social equality and the like, but just as silly and counterfactual as being against evolution or that the Earth is billions of years old.
>>
>>81376217
Is that Rosario Dawson?
>>
File: thankuhungryskeleton.jpg (134KB, 1435x732px) Image search: [Google]
thankuhungryskeleton.jpg
134KB, 1435x732px
>having a hungry skeleton lead a protest
>>
>>81371635
You dont get to bring coke
>>
>>81371429
why are advertisements so cringy?
>>
>>81371635
Why are they all dressed like its the apocalypse? Is it supposed to represent that war torn raggedy gorilla fighter aesthetic or what? Surprised theres no bandana masks or spikey leather.
>>
>>81371429
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONGdlQ8Pqok
>>
>>81377188
>accepting an open can from protesters

That's obviously full of piss. By his look after he drinks it, it's almost confirmed.
>>
>>81375033
>The alt-right is fundamentally against race-mixing.
Yeah but they sure love their Blacked.com (tm).
>>
>>81374104
George Carlin already talked about this in one of his specials. At least he had a point, he seemed pessimistic and nihilist towards his later years and his increasingly negative (so to speak) sets were an extension of that. You however, sound like an edgy kid who thinks most people should die cause hormones and teenage angst. I went through the same thing, most people grow out of it. I used to write in my blood and make designs on my daily planner like 12 years ago, and also had a collection of ideas for killing a majority of the population. Shit seems childish at this point, and it will for you, too.

Instead of killing criminals or those suspected of doing crimes, you could try to invest in technologies that try to confirm the correct perpetrator(s), stop making prisons private (so as to not have a prison culture [KEK this is actually true, not a meme]), and invest in social programs that cater to at-risk people (like poorfags) and/or rehabilitation programs so as to try to stop recidivism. The reason we have so many prisoners is that people get sent to jail for small shit and there they learn to be better criminals, or just plain get hard and seek to fuck shit up when they get out. I could go in for carrying weed in a different state, get butt raped and/or die, and come out a hard mofo looking to move on ti bigger and better criminal ventures.
>>
>>81377520
It's called fashion. That Jihan alone is probably $600 in stores. Combine that with $5 pants, a 170$ plain white shirt, $30 sneakers and $45000 in college debts and you have the audience that pepsi wants to get with this add.
>>
>>81377797
>I went through the same thing, most people grow out of it.

No one grows out of it. Their testosterone drops with age and they become soft and weak.
>>
>>81377835
I hear you. But there is definitely a downtrodden war torn "scrape anything you have together" rebel aesthetic to it all. These people are playing dress up. The narcissism is real.
>>
You guys still talking about this PEPSI ad huh?

You really are all useful idiots
>>
>>81371793
Well yes, but we can't expect cops to just get shot and not defend themselves.
>>
>>81374031
Only the way it's done now, this isn't true if you change the way we execute. Your sentence only proves how stupidly we execute, not that we shouldn't at all.
>>
>>81371635
i bet all those """"""""guys"""""""" are homosexuals
>>
>>81371530
>Because they want to believe their "movement" is authentic rather than mere feelgood lifestyle branding.
>Constantly repeat Green Day Lyrics

Ayyy Fascist USA
>>
>arguing over ads is a top political debate in America
>>
>>81377520
>Why are they all dressed like its the apocalypse?

Fashion industry capitalizes on whatever movement pops up.
Thread posts: 186
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.