[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why didn't he just not open the gate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: mouthofsauron.gif (997KB, 500x180px) Image search: [Google]
mouthofsauron.gif
997KB, 500x180px
why didn't he just not open the gate?
>>
>happy british woman.jpeg
>>
>>81371112
>Daisy_Ridley.png
>>
>>81371047
>>
>>81371235
i want her to gently bite my cock
>>
>the mouth of Sauron
>isnt his bitch wife
dropped
>>
>>81371514

don't we all, anon? don't we all
>>
Real talk though, since I never saw it in any bts. Was that all prosthetics? Any cgi? How'd they do those slits
>>
>>81371540
kek

this anon knows what's up
>>
It's not explained well in the movie, it has a little more explanation in the extended edition.

Sauron's army had just been defeated in the Battle of Pelennor Fields. Aragorn, before marching to the Black Gate, uses Minas Tirith's Palantir to challenge Sauron directly. Aragorn speaks as if he has the One Ring and plans to use it against Sauron, and also shows him that he wields Narsil, the sword wielded by the last Dunedan who defeated him before.

The entire idea is just to attempt to get Sauron's pride and desire for revenge against the Dunedain to get the better of him, and also convince him that Aragorn has the One Ring and plans to use it. Sauron knows that if Aragorn wields the One Ring it can corrupt him to his will anyway. So basically Sauron is overcome with a desire for revenge and the idea that he can get the Ring back.
>>
>>81371601
slits are all prosthetics, the mouth is enlarged with cgi
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.