[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you own from the criterion collection?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

What do you own from the criterion collection?
>>
File: The Room.jpg (60KB, 500x741px) Image search: [Google]
The Room.jpg
60KB, 500x741px
Wiseau's commentary and the Cahiers du Cinéma essay are really insightful.
>>
>>
>>81369022
enjoy your hdd failure, plebcuck
>>
>>81369042
on an HGST? lmao kys dumb goy
>>
Fear and Loathing. One of the best special editions I've ever bought.
>>
I was going to buy Fanny and Alexander, but they don't ship to my country
>>
File: Five-Films-box-set.jpg (93KB, 300x343px) Image search: [Google]
Five-Films-box-set.jpg
93KB, 300x343px
I stopped collecting physical media many years ago but I always cherished this bad boy
>>
>>81368937
Malle's black moon. And not just because of the underaged tits.
>>
>>81368937
I don't buy overpriced meme Blurays that are no better than the ones I can buy for five dollars.
>>
>>81368937

Badlands
Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas
Paths Of Glory
Paris, Texas
Repo Man
Rosemary's Baby
Videodrome

I think a couple others.
>>
>>81369110
whats the difference between criterion and a normal blu ray? is i just that criterion have better special features?
>>
>>81368937
I've only go a few. YIFY didn't rip many of them.
>>
>>81369190
I don't know if its still the case, but they used to put a lot of work into the transfer, the gold standard for a while. And the supplemental material is usually great too.
>>
File: image.jpg (322KB, 563x736px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
322KB, 563x736px
>commentary with George Scott and Hans Moleman
>includes a fully restored version of the original
>essays on both the original and remake

Explain to me why you haven't payed $49.99 for this kino.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.