[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys like this kino? She's a Virgin just like you!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 20170407_091600.png (405KB, 1440x825px) Image search: [Google]
20170407_091600.png
405KB, 1440x825px
Do you guys like this kino? She's a Virgin just like you!
>>
I watched the first season with my girlfriend. The stuff with the grandmother, her mother, and her father were all legitimately pretty funny. The rest of the show was boring shit, especially her love triangle. Jane herself is a bit of a charisma vacuum.
>>
>>81366270
>killing off Michael for no reason
>tfw I learned they planned to kill him off in season 1
>they were going to have Rafael de-virginize her

These fucking writers.
>>
>>81366436
>Jane herself is a bit of a charisma vacuum.
It's gotten worse this season when she also comes off as the worst hispanic mother ever.
>>
How's she a virgin if she has a kid? Is that kid Jesus?
>>
>>81366561
No.
Her gynecologist accidentally artificially inseminated her with her boss's sperm.
>>
>>81366561
she borrowed one of her cousins to use as an anchor baby
>>
Anyone else want a Seniors Locos spin off?
>>
>>81366576
Did she sue?
>>
File: fullsizeoutput_210.jpg (44KB, 517x375px) Image search: [Google]
fullsizeoutput_210.jpg
44KB, 517x375px
>>81366576
>Her gynecologist accidentally artificially inseminated her with her boss's sperm.

I can't even think of a real life scenario where this could happen
>>
>>81366597
yes
>>
>>81366597
No.
Because she's a dumb and decided that the baby was a blessing.
>>
>>81366603
The gynecologist is hands down the worst character on the show, and yet in a show where people drop like flies hasn't been killed.
>>
>>81366603
it's based on a true story

things like these happen very often - wrong procedure on wrong person

patient mixup is common
>>
>>81366635
>it's based on a true story
>>
fucking captcha messing up my gets
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.