[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sauceposts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: Sauceposts Must Die.png (1MB, 1200x1060px) Image search: [Google]
Sauceposts Must Die.png
1MB, 1200x1060px
Anyone else following this nonsense right now?
>>
>Anyone else following this nonsense right now?

reddit
>>
>>81365924
Omg all i want is mulan szechuan sauce its all i can think about since 1998 im just like rick! Wubalubadubdub poopy butthole!
>>
>>81365924
reddit, go away
>>
File: 1491471581217.png (260KB, 932x669px) Image search: [Google]
1491471581217.png
260KB, 932x669px
>>81365924
YES. STEP RIGHT UP AND BUY YOUR SZRCHWAN AT MACDONALDS.
>>
>mods delete baneposting but not the ten r&m threads we get per day
>>
>>81366176
this sauce is paying for the site.
>>
>>81366172

>fat redditors want their mc donalds sauce
>fat redditors overeat on that sauce ironically
>fat redditors end up on My 600 lb life
>tfw the /tv/ beast feeds itself with memes

we are all winning boys
>>
I unironically hate this fucking show now because of reddit. I don't think I ever particularly liked it, but because reddit repeats the same thing OVER AND OVER AND OVER again until it's no longer funny it just boils my blood whenever I see it now.
>>
>>81365924
Rick could travel to any of the infinite universes where szechuan sauce still exists. This is 100% product placement.
>>
wtf is szechuan sauce??
>>
>>81366474
SZECHWAN
>>
>>81366240
Can't wait for the episode when McD's takes the sauce away again sure to be a lot of crying that episode.
>>
Its sichuan not szechuan wtf

I can understand replacing that i with ze since its somewhat phonetically similar but people are not pronouncing szechuan in any way close to sichuan. It sounds native american or something instead of chinese.

Americans literally cant pronounce 四 baka
>>
>>81366470
I'm pretty sure that's the fucking joke you retard
>>
>>81366508

Si is the easy word in Chinese to pronounce. Szechuan was triggering me too though
>>
>>81366519
>Rick could do something but doesn't
>that's the joke!

Right.
>>
>>81366519
You should tell reddit that...
>>
>>81365924
I WANT THE SZECHWAN, MORTY. HAND OVER TYE SZECHWAN SAUCE.
>>
>>81366559
Is it too cerebral for you?

>>81366572
I'm pretty sure they know. Hold on, let me visit reddit dot com. Let me ignore these new messages in my inbox; oh hey, I got some more karma. Just one second. Oh yeah, yep yep, they already know, no need for me to post in the subreddit
>>
>>81366616
No, they don't know. You'd know that if you actually visited.
>>
>>81365924
>>81366172
>fans

You mean manchildren?
>>
>>81366626
I visit Reddit all the time you twat. I literally went there right before I came here.
>>
>>81366519
The joke is that rick and morty is trying to sell me mcdonalds? Not very funny
>>
>>81366651
The joke is that Rick is now seemingly obsessed with a random goal that he wants to obtain but that would, even by the show's logic, be easily attainable for him. I wouldn't expect you to understand
>>
>>81366150
Haha that's hella awesomesauce much Rick very Morty eheheh
>>
>>81366687
The joke is that the sauce was a switch and bait. The writers didn't think about the logic of it because of the mcdonald's cheque that just cleared.
>>
File: McNugguh.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
McNugguh.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
Hahaah very cool well done #Rick&MortyShow™.
Yes btw we sent you the money for your blatant corporate infomercial epsidoe and we are now proud to present the Mulansauce™™ only at McDonalds™ (for a limited time only, not available in all states)

Don't forget to wash it down with a cool smooth Large Diet Coke™, hmnnnn that quenches my thirst.
>>
You smiling now mods? You proud of yourselves? You like having rotten redditor filth shitting up our boards? Good cause you got it.

As for you dirty redditor rat dogs: You LITERALLY have a filthy hole of ignorance and cringe to fester in yet you insist on coming here?

Fuck you. Fuck off. End your lives you god damn redditor wetback niggers!
>>
>>81366728
The writers didn't think about the logic because Roiland came up with the idea during one of his hours-long semi-drunk improv rants and they just decided to run with it.

I don't really give a shit about whether or not McDonalds is actually behind it because I don't eat fastfood
>>
>>81366640
being a fan of something makes you a manchild?
>>
>>81366803

Apparently it was Harmon.
>>
>>81366616

The problem with Reddit is that it has a gay fucking karma system alongside user profiles where you can easily see a persons entire post history.

This means that dissenting opinions are quickly downvoted into oblivion, and everywhere quickly becomes some kind of faggot circle jerk where everyone tries to post the same benail jokes, tries the same queer quirky 'le monkey face' faggotry, or the same (and easily the worst) faux-intellectual smugness.

That is why Reddit is cancer.

4chan is the polar opposite, everyone is anonymous, tripfags are usually hated so identities are impossible to ascertain. Dissenting opinions are publicised due to the (you) system, and most importantly, we're not liberal faggots.

Now fucking kill yourself redditor scum.
>>
>>81366433
Why are you on reddit when it makes you mad.
>>
>>81366782
Hahaha like the wreee meme right?

Haha so hella different and out there memes

Get out normals hehe

Upvoted

:^)
>>
>>81366858
Screenshotted and posted to r/4chan! ;^)
>>
>>81366433
how is bane posting on 4chan any different?
>>
>>81366914
Those are Reddit and Twitter crossposters.
>>
>>81365924
>being obsessed with some 20-year-old mcdicks sauce
now I know why /tv/ hates this fucking reddit cancer show
>>
>>81367025
same goes for Jamie Curtis meme i assume?
>>
File: Rick and Morty - Nintendo 3DS.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rick and Morty - Nintendo 3DS.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
It is just like his Nintendo 3DS scam all over again.
>>
>>81366858
Yes yes, everyone knows. Reddit is nothing but forced positivity while 4chan is nothing but eternal negativity and nitpicking. They're both awful places but at least everyone here knows they're miserable
>>
>>81367183
Did Nintendo give him stuff?
>>
>>81367363

Not directly
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.