[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that dust has settled we can all agree this was the best version

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Karate_Nig.jpg (314KB, 800x1147px) Image search: [Google]
Karate_Nig.jpg
314KB, 800x1147px
Now that dust has settled we can all agree this was the best version
>>
No. The original had that goofy 80's atmosphere the subject matter deserved. The remake took itself too seriously.
>>
File: t1F5R-_O.jpg (119KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
t1F5R-_O.jpg
119KB, 1252x1252px
my wife's son really enjoys this movie
>>
yes me and my wide nose loved it!
>>
File: 1481462996323.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481462996323.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
>Called "The Karate Kid"
>It's about Kung-Fu
>>
File: drivescorpion2.jpg (22KB, 400x427px) Image search: [Google]
drivescorpion2.jpg
22KB, 400x427px
I remember this movie triggered my autism since the love interest wasn't using proper bow technique in her violin playing
>>
>>81364127
>>81364166
are you insecure about your manhood that you have to resort to petty racism
>>
>>81364105
I'd take watching a movie about an innocent kid learning the ways of karate compared to a bully like the original one was
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Gz_iTuRMM
>>
WHY WOULD YOU CUT THIS SCENE OUT OF THE MOVIE????
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MixnqJIlvg
>>
>>81364282
I like just like this version more because it has a young black boy as the main character. Nice to see some diversity
>>
Needed to be called The Kung fu Kid.

Even in the movie itself they establish how retarded it is to confuse karate and Kung fu.
>>
>>81364296

Him going full Jackie Chan in the fight doesn't mix with how the martial art was presented in the rest of the film.

Plus, its kinda ridiculous that a big event like that would not have any sort of security.
>>
>>81364105
It was so good I can understand why they made all those new sequels for it.

Oh..wait, they didn't because it sucks.
>>
>>81364258
no I'm the complete opposite, so I enforce racism
>>
>>81364258
AYO HOL UP
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.