[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become alpha male like don draper?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (85KB, 460x416px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 460x416px
How do I become alpha male like don draper?
>>
>>81364001
You don't. You will never be him. Don Draper does not post on 4chan. Don Draper does not wait in line at Gamestop. Start lifting, dress decently and learn how to make conversation and you can improve though.
>>
No fuck you
>>
>>81364021
>Don Draper
>lifting

you were almost on to something but then you fucked up
>>
>>81364001

Smoke and drink Old Fashioneds all day.
>>
>>81364001
Stop masturbating. If you really have to rub one out, eat your cum afterwards, so you don't lose the energy. Do this for a year and you will become an Don Draper.
>>
>>81364001

Draper, at heart, is a fucking beta. So you have that in common with him.
>>
File: Red_in_the_face_vomit.jpg (115KB, 1264x712px) Image search: [Google]
Red_in_the_face_vomit.jpg
115KB, 1264x712px
>>81364021
>Matthew Weiner specifically forbade the cast from working out. He said people in the 60s stayed thin and fit because they smoked more than they ate, not because they exercised. And that the last thing he wanted was for Don Draper to be cut. Rumors swirl that a certain male cast member actually became bulimic
>>
>entire show is 'Look at this guy, he's a piece of shit, don't be this guy'
>still idolise him at the end
Beta as fuck
>>
File: don swimming.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
don swimming.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>81364867
This is part of the reason that it's impossible to be like Don Draper.

Don Draper does not lift. You are correct. Jon Hamm, however, clearly does lift.

Don can get away with a lot of what he does because he's an in-shape, good-looking guy. He's only a good-looking, in-shape guy, however, because Jon Hamm works out. A real-world Don Draper that doesn't work out, but drinks, smokes, and eats out all the time would be a fat, unhealthy, unattractive, slob.

It's impossible to be Don.
>>
>>81364939
>"In this episode, a small meteorite lands in the offices of Sterling Cooper. The office is terrified when a small sentient liquid creature emerges from the rock and moves around the office. Here we see Don, Burt, Pete, and a few clients gasp in horror as the creature enters Roger's mouth in order to take over his body and breed."
>>
>>81364989
This is the Reddit opinion of Mad Men. They think Don is cool because he smokes and drinks and fucks a lot. They don't feel sorry for him or ever despise him.They probably bought a suit at Banana Republic when they made the Mad Men line and haven't worn it since. They probably pour themselves rye whisky when they watch the show. They probably don't like Pete. This is how a Redditor thinks.
>>
>>81365031
Calisthenics and cardio maybe. He certainly doesn't lift.
>>
>>81364001
Wear a diaper, change the I for an R
>>
>start smoking lucky strike
>drink whiskey
>don't give a fuck about others
>take what is rightfully yours
>fuck bitches
>>
>>81365031
a real don draper would probably look like pic related
>>
>>81364001
Were you born with an obscenely large penis? If you were not, then you can never be an alpha male like Dong Draper.
>>
>>81365031
um try again my dude he did like 200 push ups in one sitting in season 1
>>
>>81364001

Apparently you cry a lot in front of women.
>>
>>81365507
He changed his count to that as a joke when Betty walked in you literal retard.
>>
>alcoholic
>can't be faithful to a woman
>shames himself in front of his children
>hates himself
>acts like an asshole to most people

i'd start off getting a nice wardrobe and a good haircut and start working down the list after that
>>
Put all your points into speech craft , persuasion and charm.However you will never be able to reach his charm level unless your at least a 9/10 looks wise
>>
>>81365686
>you will never be able to reach his charm level unless your at least a 9/10 looks wise
Good thing I spent 3/4 hours fiddling with sliders in the character creator then
>>
>>81365566
trolled nigga got you
>>
>>81364001

Steal the identity of an alpha male
>>
how do i become a living meme?
>>
>>81365785
Kys
>>
fake it until you make it
>>
File: lane.jpg (231KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
lane.jpg
231KB, 1080x1920px
How do I stop myself from lane prycing?
>>
>>81364001

1. Be taken in by a whoremonger and his embittered wife, who will hate you until she dies.

2. Enjoy witnessing the effects of alcohol on your childhood home, ultimately resulting in the death of your drunk of a father.

3. Get molested and raped by a whore at a young age, and then get physically beaten by your stepmother and lone guardian for the act, forever throwing your sexuality and your view of intimacy off-kilter.

4. Run away from home to join the army, only to lock up at the first sign of combat, resulting in the death of your CO.

5. Pull more dumb shit in a panicked state and in the heat of the moment, and set yourself up for a lifetime of constantly looking over your shoulder and expecting a "not if but when" scenario where you are caught for desertion and identity theft.

6. Crippled by your childhood and upbringing, continually become incapacitated in your ability to draw close to people and love without your deep-rooted hangups continuously collapsing everything you hold dear.

7. Resort to losing yourself in drink and pussy rather than face your problems, and watch every last modicum of your facade crumble in the eyes of your loved ones, peers, and subordinates. You are impostor syndrome incarnate, and you perpetuate it by running away. Your "it never happened" mantra becomes as paper thin as your image of alpha invincibility and stoicism.

8. Hug Leonard. Feels good man.

9. Work on Coke.

10.???

11. Profit.
>>
>>81365941
Don't have autism
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.