[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who the fuck is this guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (238KB, 404x450px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
238KB, 404x450px
who the fuck is this guy?
>>
>>81361722
Not /tv/ that is for sure.
>>>/co/mblr
>>
>>81361722
According to google, he is beard
>>
>>81361722

Len Kabazinga
>>
beardfat 2.0, much better than the original
>>
>>81361764
Yeah, he least he has good tastes.
>>
>>81361764
>>81361780

his sweatshirt looks forced, like hes trying to seem normal and fit in because rich and mike wear hoodie/sweatshirts a lot

but his beard and hair looks a bit too kept for me
>>
>>81361722
They say at the very beginning of the video that he's a fucking a comic illustrator
>>
he's the guy who drew the horse ninja artwork.
>>
>>81361793
Homo & paranoid
>>
>>81361722
head of the Satanic Church, Wisconsin/UP synod.
>>
>>81361722
Say what you want but straight edge montherfuckers like that raise all my red flags.
He probably is a pedophile or something.
>>
>>81361831

how do you know hes straight edge?
>>
>>81361846
He refused a drink on their show.
>>
>>81361851

wait what show did he debut on then?

i didnt watch the capeshit logan an other movie review just before this, so if he was on that i didnt see it
>>
>>81361905
he was on the last botw, also in a con ep of hitb, but that was years ago.
>>
>>81361740

>watched that episode of botw with him on it yesterday
>dude constantly talking while others talk or says 'yeah' 'right' in middle of peoples sentences

I didnt understand how rlm had their mics set up before but after watching that show i understood it very well. The whole episode feels awkward or cringy since you always hear Len talking in the background. Its actually very distracting.
>>
>>81361831

You do realize that Rich Evans doesn't drink either right
>>
>>81361722
He draws comic books and shit. Friends with Mike and Jay for a while.
>>
Hairplugfat.
He draws cartoons and covers for awful ironically bad movies.
>>
>>81361831
yeah if you dont like to drink a bitter drink that fucks with your head and makes you feel awful the next morning, you must be a pedo
>>
>>81361831
>t. degenerate
go update your facebook faggot
>>
It's time to end the fat and moby experiment, it's a lot better when this guy or the canadians are on the show.
>>
>>81362525

Only the short Canadian is decent.

The other one is a monotone wet blanket.
>>
>>81362535

I see what you mean, but he is at least good editing fodder for Mike to fuck with.
>>
>>81361722
The guy that did the artwork for Feeding Frenzy
>>
>>81361793

Or maybe he just picked his everyday hoodie without thinking too much about it like normal people?
>>
MUGHHAH THE FRENSCHE
>>
>>81362180
He does you are just too naive and believe everything.

>>81362265
Its a one drink with friends you probably wont see in a log while while doing something fun.
That is borderline disrespectful to them as a hosts.

>>81362290
grow up kid
>>
>>81362675
>grow up kid
>says the drug abusing manchild
WOOOO PARTY LETS GET WASTED MAN LOL
>>
>>81361831
I don't drink anymore either. Maybe he has health issues you angry little faggot.
>>
>>81361722
Jason Momoa
>>
>>81362699
>says the drug abusing manchild
>HUR DUR HE DRINKS
>MUST BE DRUG ABUSER
Now you sound just as a nigger as that cunt.
>>
>>81362699
>>81362675
Can you trust a man who can't trust himself around a beer?
>>
>>81362699
edgy,Im sure your friends love you.
>>
>>81362699
This. I don't like alcohol or drugs. I don't like the taste, I don't like the loss of control, I don't like the immediate aftereffects. I don't like the stupid, waspy feeling you get from weed. I don't like the loss of control and sensation you get from wine. I like being in control of my mind and body and feel horrific when I'm not.

I'm sick of people treating me like I'm a child because I don't want to get wasted every fucking night at college.

>Well, what do you do for fun, anon? I bet you just stay home and play videogames, you big loser!

Nope! Guess what, the world fucking opens up after you leave the bar or your stoner friends house! I go to the libraries, the museum, and the beach. I go to festivals, I go to flea markets, and I go to used book stores. Bowling, the arcade, shopping, the mall, the movies; so many great alternatives to a shitty fucking club. Instead of a night of drinking, I bought a Zoo Pass for seventy bucks. Whenever I fucking want, I go and chill out with fucking elephants and giraffes. Have you ever done that? Just gone to the zoo with a friend on a weekend night? Just enjoy the night sky, with your own thoughts and feelings? Just talked to someone about life as you watched monkeys swing trees?
>>
>>81362803
I love this pasta.
>>
>>81361722
Orson Wells + Norm Macdonald
>>
>>81362057
Len is actually autistic.

I used to have him on my fake FB. Very sweet guy but a literal sperg.
>>
>>81362803
The zoo is way better when you're drunk
>>
>>81361722
He's some extra from Space Cop. Remember Space Cop? It took 12 years to make.
12 years, that's amazing!
>>
>>81363111
Remember how unironically bad the camera was?
Remember how they talk shit about other directors while not being able to do one thing right?
Yeah i mebmer
>>
>>81363128
I don't think the camera was the problem there.
>>
>>81363184
You are right,ironically it was everything else.
>>
>>81362535
Yeah right man. The tall one has some great deliveries once in awhile. He is monitone but i think that adds to the deadpan humor he has
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.