[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vikings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: download (2).jpg (9KB, 293x172px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
9KB, 293x172px
Now that the dust has settled, when did go wrong and why?
>>
>>81359546
Why is he bald? Is he a nu-male viking?
>>
do you mean the series or ragnar?
>>
>>81359970
The whole series.
>>
definitely after rollo and ragnars last fight
>>
>>81359546
After time skip
>>
>>81359546
It went wrong when they made all the vikings literal cuckolds.
>>
>>81363141
This. It really fucked the flow.
>>
>>81359546
It was never good.

I'm still gonna watch the fuck out of it, but yeah, it was never good.
>>
Season 3
>>
>>81363359
It was good, you fucking faggot
>>
>>81359546
when they killed applestand
>>
>>81359546
I stopped watching this show a long time ago. I think it was mid season 2. It became pretty dull.

Is it worth picking up again? I'd have to start from season 1 tho, because I don't remember shit.
>>
>>81363141
Which one?
>>
show didn't end with Ragnar's death
>>
irrealistic depiction of women in vikings' society
just watch any fight scene and you'll see as many women as there are men
>>
I watched a few seasons and I don't remember much, but 2 things stick in my mind for really sucking:

1. When the captured Catholic monk converted to Viking paganism or some shit.
2. There was a battle on a beach where a bunch of Vikings were outnumbered so they formed a wall with their big shields. The enemies then pretty much charged into the wall numerous times and got killed, as opposed to just attacking from behind or waiting them out.
>>
File: Ecbertseason3.jpg (562KB, 1000x1498px) Image search: [Google]
Ecbertseason3.jpg
562KB, 1000x1498px
>Season 1
kino
>Season 2
kino
>Season 3
was pretty good especially the seige of paris scenes
>Season 4A
starts to go downhill from here (chinese character, druggie Ragnar, Rollo betrays everyone for the 15th time)
>Season 4B
so much dumb shit like floki liking muslims, lesbian couple is queen for some reason, constant cucking, sons of ragnar are bad actors. only king ecbert and ragnar scenes were redeemable and with them gone the show is gonna die
>>
>>81359546
>It's a bjorn eats pussy like a beta cuck episode
>>
>>81359546
My brother spoiled me all the fucking plot of season 4 while I WAS STILL IN THE FUCKING SEASON 2

FUCK THIS SHIT
FUCK HIM
PIECE OF SHIT

fucking hate him

now I don't want to watch it anymore.
>>
>>81363755
Floki was just struck by their devotion to their God and their lack of things they were worshipping (no wood carvings, and no crosses like the Christians had)

Slagertha is obviously going to get killed by Wheels

I think the brother cucking was fine if I'm quite honest

The brother who was killed was a bad actor, rest are fine (apart from Wheels)
>>
>>81359546
when they started going overboard with the SJW tropes
>>
>>81359546
>when did go wrong and why
When they crossed the line by showing a man that appeared to all the brothers that supposedly were Odin himself.
This show was incredibly clever with such matters so far, they treated all beliefs as real for those who were participiants but as a stories or legends to all the others, like with Hagbard or Athlestan's visions of Devil. They used to show things, now they are telling them.
Also too little Wardruna in the last season.
Still gonna watch this show though.
>>
>>81359546
S4

>>81366219
>Floki was just struck by their devotion to their God
This scene was so fucking dumb, as if no one would want to run after seeing someone being killed in front of them
>>
>>81364454
I spoiled myself by reading wikipedia entry about Ragnar after 3 episodes of the first series.
>>
>>81366893
Likewise
>>
>>81363359
Yes it was cuck.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.