[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do with a kilo of Unobtainium?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: unobtainium-avatar.jpg (29KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
unobtainium-avatar.jpg
29KB, 288x288px
What would you do with a kilo of Unobtainium?
>>
>>81359279
Unobtain it
>>
>>81359279
shove it up yer mum's butt, m8
>>
>>81359279
I'd trade it in for some obtainium
>>
>>81359279
probably rename it
>>
>>81359279
Pay James Cameron to abandon the avatar franchise and start on either a new original movie or a proper Terminator sequel.
>>
>>81359279
SEVEN SEQUELS
>>
File: 4-Transformium.jpg (71KB, 1200x492px) Image search: [Google]
4-Transformium.jpg
71KB, 1200x492px
What would you do with a kilo of Transformium?
>>
>>81359279

Sell it. The fuck else would I do with it? I'm not a scientist.
>>
File: liara.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
liara.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>mfw some fag thinks JC came up with the term "unobtanium"
>mfw e thinks it isn't exactly what some cheeky physicist would call it upon discovery
>>
>>81359372
>wanting to be known as that cunt that tried to name something unobtainium
>>
rename it Ihavesomeainium
>>
>>81359538
As opposed to unununununununun...ium? There is nothing wrong with unobtanium and the substance is miraculous enough to warrant the name. It superconducts and room temperature and channels antimatter like it ain't no thang.
>>
gfs are IRL unobtanium
>>
>>81359763
It's completely tactless to name it after part of its rarity instead of its actual qualities

besides it's not as if it were one guy in a safari costume rummaging through pebbles on the surface; it was most definitely a large scale excavation with teams of scientists and probably named by committee
>>
>>81359279
Smoke it. Snort it if it won't melt.
>>
>>81359996
The name refers to the miraculous nature of its qualities, dumb-dumb.

You really never heard of the term before the movie, did you.
>>
>>81359284
fpbp
>>
>>81359763
those arent technically named
all the UN= elements are undiscovered but theorised to exist

when they're synthesized they're given proper names like moscovium and oganesson
>>
>>81359279
Naming a sci-fi metal "unobtainium" is like if a movie had a sought after plot essential object literally called "macguffin"
>>
>>81359372
>>81359763
unobtainium is a term that denotes materials with properties that do not exist/cant exist, you wouldn't name anythng unobtainium because that would be contradictory and retarded.
>>
>>81359279
vape it
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.