[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well lads Dune is officially Doomed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

Well lads Dune is officially Doomed
>>
>>81357820
RUN PAUL RUN
>>
>>81357820
I just sat to myself saying Dune Doomed over and over. It's fun.
>>
>>81357820
Dune was always doomed because to make a modern blockbuster syfy movie out of it they alwayswere going to cut it to pieces.
>>
>>81357820
has he ever written anything remotely sci-fi/fantasy before? just because a movie you wrote about a retarded guy won an oscar doesnt mean you specialize in any topic other than the mentally challenged
>>
>>81357820
>also penned Munich and The Insider

Yeah he also did Benjamin Button but that was boring because of Fincher.

We'll see if Eric uses the current Syrian refugee issues as a means to convey the same shit here.
>>
I just want Sean Bean as Leto.
>>
>>81357820
Pen Denis
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>81357983
Someone posted this a while ago. Thought it was pretty spot on.
>>
>>81358060
lerman is a retarded choice for paul and screams "i cant think of any other male actors in this age group so ill pick the one everyones heard of"

actually the entirety of the picks for house atreides are pretty bad.

whoever that girl is cast as irulan looks perfect tho
>>
>>81358060
I'll admit Logan is a lame choice for Paul. I personally prefer that Ender's Game kid.
And Aquaman is too buff for Duncan.

As for that I like the choices for Hawat and Halleck. And Leto and Lady Jessica are amazing choices that could help bring the movie some mainstream appeal.
>>
>>81358060
That is exactly what I imagine Count Fenring looking like.
>>
>>81358057
This
>>
>>81358060
the accents here are all over the fucking place
>>
File: dunecast.jpg (367KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dunecast.jpg
367KB, 1920x1080px
repoast

i feel very strongly about weiszfu as jessica
>>
>>81358060
zero blacks

what fantasy world do you live in
>>
screencap this
we're going to get that fuckhead miles teller as paul
>>
>implying Forrest Gump is bad
>>
>>81358743
the fremen are all middle easterners
>>
>>81358775
>implying forest gump is anywhere close to dune in scope, subject matter, or theme
>>
>>81358060
Put me in the role of Paul and I like it.
>>
>>81358775
eric roth is a zionist monster and a commercial hack

the sony leaks give ample insight to his venomous ways
>>
>>81358743
If that's the case, one that sounds pretty violence-free.
>>
>>81358060
Too much whitewashing.
>>
>>81359106
remind me again how many schools ugly friendless white boys have shot up
>>
>>81358060
This is probably the worst fucking casting I've ever seen

It's like some pleb reddit shit where faggots only watch capeshit and cable tv
>>
>>81357958
I don't see anything in this list that makes me think he would be capable of pulling this off
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Roth#Filmography
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.