[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The eternal debate.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: deckard.jpg (14KB, 400x167px) Image search: [Google]
deckard.jpg
14KB, 400x167px
Was he a replicant?
>>
>>81357312
lol no, how could you possibly have reached that conclusion?
>>
>>81357359
The unicorn dream.
Gaff leaves an origami unicorn at Deckard's house at the end of the film, implying that Deckard's dreams are known to Gaff.
Not to mention "You've done a man's job".
>>
>>81357495
What purpose would putting a dream about a unicorn into the head of an android serve? And if this was done by the company and known to gaff why would he leave the origami unicorn there? And if this was Scott's intention why would he only add it to the movie so long after release?
>>
>>81357620
the unicorn dream was cut because Warner thought burger audiences were retarded
>>
>>81357647
Okay now the first two questions.
>>
>>81357495
This. They are just hints, but the Unicorn thing is clearly 100% meant to hint at it, although it is meant to be completely ambiguous. Seems the new movie disproves it though, if he's still alive.
>>
>>81357687
Deckard has gaff's memories.
>>
>>81357620
A unicorn is a rare and beautiful creature. Just like Deckard and the other replicants. It's just symbolism.
>>
File: thethingchildsout.jpg (55KB, 656x343px) Image search: [Google]
thethingchildsout.jpg
55KB, 656x343px
Was Childs a replicant?
Was MacReady?
>>
>>81357312
why was he so weak if he was a replicant?

>because he didn't know he was a replicant so he didn't know he was stronger than that

no fuck you
>>
>>81357769
Why didn't they ride the eagles to Tyrell Industries?
>>
File: eagles wormhole.png (2MB, 1523x1348px) Image search: [Google]
eagles wormhole.png
2MB, 1523x1348px
>>81357828
>>
>>81357815
I don't know, but he is able to hold and fire a giant gun with a broken pointer finger, after just jamming it back into place AND hang off the ledge of a building with said hand.
>>
>>81357312
Irrelevant to the themes of the film
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.