[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Castle Rock (Stephen King Shared Universe TV Series)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 32423.gif (996KB, 498x269px) Image search: [Google]
32423.gif
996KB, 498x269px
So 'Castle Rock' has been announced. Will feature all the Stephen King properties the TV company owns into a shared television universe set in the fictional Stephen King created town of Castle Rock.

I think it would be cool to have crossovers within the Stephen King universe. What would you like to see? I'd be stoked to see a character convicted of a crime and they casually mention he's being taken to Shawshank.
>>
I thought the only point for Stephen King's shared universe was to help tie together the Dark Tower books.
>>
>>81353545
>>81353591
Never read the Dark tower but I know the villain appears in the stand. this could be kind of interesting. The series keeps going until it ends, then the events of the Stand take place and we get movies for that.
>>
>>81353591
Never read The Dark Tower. To be honest it makes more sense to adapt Stephen King for TV.

>>81353642
Damn anon good shout.
>>
Well this is going to be interesting. Salem's Lot is a contemporary with Derry, Jerusalem's Lot, Motton, and Chester's Mill. Remember, Maine is the most fucked-up place in Stephen King's books so there's a town full of vampires (Jerusalem's Lot) while a monster that takes the form of children's fears lurks in Derry.
>>
>>81353780
There's no way to know what properties they have the rights to. But yeah I'm excited for the clown.
>>
Here's the trailer. Show's a lot of what they're probably going to use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fzZVKDPI7M
>>
>>81353937
Hope they don't fuck up like they did with under the dome
>>
>>81354184
>Executive Producer J.J Abbrams

What do you think?
>>
>>81354253
I don't really know?
Tell me.
Sorry I'm a bit simple sometimes
>>
Doesn't Pennywise show up in a few of Kings other books even referencing he's still alive after the events of IT?
>>
>>81353937
>JJ is attached
Annnnnd dropped before I even got excited
>>
>>81354348
That's spooky.
>>
>>81354348

The more disturbing possibility is that some of It's offspring survived.

I like to think it's more of a malefic echo. Like Ben Mears seeing Hubie Marston hanging from the rafters in Salem's Lot
>>
>>81355081
What are you talking about there? Genuinely interested if you wouldn't mind elaborating.
>>
yUS
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.