[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn be American

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: thirteen reasons why.jpg (89KB, 1152x1152px) Image search: [Google]
thirteen reasons why.jpg
89KB, 1152x1152px
>ywn live in suburbia
>ywn spend your youth in a American highschool
>ywn be deal with all the social issues in American society and be a dysfunctional kid
>ywn go to a summer, autumn, spring, winter and whatever-the-fuck ball
>ywn hang out with your friends in an empty football field and just drink beers while chatting about your trivial and pathetic life but still think it's amazing how deeply you connect with these people
>ywn fall in love with the girl next door and be disappointed by how she has shortcomings and isn't really the type of person you idealized her to be
>ywn grow up with all the prejudices, issues and stupidity created by highschool life
>ywn feel whole because you dealt with them and matured as an because of it adult

It hurts and I don't know why
Fuck you, Hollywood
>>
I did most of these things
except mature
nigger
>>
>>81353137
>and matured as an because of it adult
>>
>>81353137
>be deal with all the social issues
>>
Americans actually consider this type of life "difficult".

Christ, no wonder your country is in the shitter.
>>
> in a American highschool
>>
File: pepe0.png (152KB, 600x503px) Image search: [Google]
pepe0.png
152KB, 600x503px
>tfw fucked up my chance to do these these because of autism even though I came to America just in time to
>tfw could have had normie friends but couldn't connect with them cause of autism
>tfw girls use to like me before late high school
>tfw haven't spoken to a girl casually in months in college
>>
>>81353137
high school fucking sucks dick unless you're 100% alpha
t. lacrosse and soccer player, was in fantastic shape and looked good, graduated a virgin because not alpha lmao
>>
>>81353137
>ywn be American
i'm from America... not from USA... but from America, as a continent... so, fuck you gringo!
>>
File: 1489263843.png (262KB, 562x373px) Image search: [Google]
1489263843.png
262KB, 562x373px
>>81353647
>in good shape
>not alpha
That's all your fault famalam. Even if you weren't Chad you could still be a "cute" boy instead of a "so hot" one. Try being a weak skinny m*nl*t then come talk to me. You think you know pain?
>>
File: 11.jpg (63KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
63KB, 852x480px
>>81353647

Maybe just your high school sucks. I was varsity ice hockey, and it was a great four years. No responsibilities, no worries, just going to movies with friends, hanging out at parties when somebody's parents were out of town and taking a few inches off the liquor bottles. All seems super innocent now, but making shitty "margaritas" with random kinds of not-tequila alcohol and picking your champion to hoist for chicken fights was based. It's really depressing how good it was desu.
>>
>>81353588
we've ascended to the first world, and thus our problems are mental and social. We don't have to worry about clean drinking water or starving to death, Juan.
>>
>>81353870
holy shit you sound like a pathetic hednoistic human being
>>
Been there done that wouldn't do go back for a second
>>
>>81353137
>ywn feel whole because you dealt with them and matured as an because of it adult
Except for the fact that 90% of people growing up in American suburbia turn out to be complete retards. City kids are down to maybe 40% retards.
>>
>>81353137
The Suburbs in America sucks. Young people are leaving the burbs for the city because there's nothing to do out there for fun except the mall, which is slowly crumbling because people are doing their shopping online.
>>
File: dsc05055 (1).jpg (183KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
dsc05055 (1).jpg
183KB, 640x427px
>>81353994

Nah. Well, I'm in law school, so I guess maybe you're right. Though if spiking the punch at the occasional party and splashing around in the pool counts as hedonism, you're living a pretty shitty life. And this was at a rich white suburb in Dallas, so everybody's dad worked long hours as a lawyer or doctor and everybody's mom just shopped and went out to eat. Picrelated is the varsity tennis team, which should give you a pretty good idea of what I mean.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.