[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Why the fuck was Obi-Wan here? Turn around you fucking slut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

>Why the fuck was Obi-Wan here? Turn around you fucking slut

Holy shit, that came out of nowhere. How did this get past the censors?
>>
File: 5768t.png (193KB, 830x364px) Image search: [Google]
5768t.png
193KB, 830x364px
>>81350769
Lucas was way ahead of his time
also

>you brought him here to cuck me
Where the fuck did lucas even learned of this fetish?
>>
>>81350769
because its a powerful line that shows anakin's true side
>>
Did Lucas change that for the Blu-Ray release? I could have sworn he called her a whoreling
>>
File: Killing Yuenglings.jpg (47KB, 523x607px) Image search: [Google]
Killing Yuenglings.jpg
47KB, 523x607px
>>81350769
>Anakin what have you done!?
>*puffs a joint* Kek *snigger* 'been killing... YUENGLINGS. LMAO!

Seriously Jewcas?
>>
>>81350769
>From my point of view the Jews are evil
Wtf Lucas
>>
>>81351195
At that moment, the jews knew they had to do something about this outrageous man.
>>
File: 1491118076886.jpg (117KB, 361x361px) Image search: [Google]
1491118076886.jpg
117KB, 361x361px
>>81351195
Wow, just wow, Lucas
>>
File: SheevCallsIt.jpg (283KB, 2190x933px) Image search: [Google]
SheevCallsIt.jpg
283KB, 2190x933px
>Anakin, I was right! The Jews are taking over!

Lucas was on to something here.
>>
>>81351195
>>81351500
>>81351675
Whoa, was Lucas collaborating with Riami on this movie?
>>
>>81350769
The fact that Obi-Wan was hanging out in Padme's apartment while Anakin wasn't there should have been a much bigger deal. Might have been a plausible way to split Anakin and Obi-Wan (the only Jedi that Anakin actually likes). It's mentioned once and then never brought up again.
>>
>>81351320
is that a boney m reference i spy?
>>
>>81351779
What are you talking about?
It's what sparks the whole hatred for Obi-Wan and why they fight.
Him on the ship was just icing on the ice cream.
>>
>>81350769
In lucas' original 4.5 hour cut of the movie Obi wan and Padme actually did bang and it ends up in a twisted love triangle. That's why anakin is so pissed when he sees obiwan on must afar because he found out.
>>
>>81351822
>It's what sparks the whole hatred for Obi-Wan and why they fight.

Not really. His resentment of Obi-Wan went bac to episode II. And like I said, this storyline is literally never brought up again. Not a word. No "what were you doing in Padme's apartment", no "how often has Obi-Wan been coming here", no manipulation by Palpatine to make Anakin think an affair was going on, nothing.

It's like Lucas had the idea but forgot to actually go anywhere with it. He probably cut it so he had room for the 4-armed robot lightsaber fight.
>>
>>81351195
Jawas, not Jews. They were already in the story.
>>
Obi-Wan banging Padme would've totally ruined everything. Obi-Wan has to be the "good" guy who thinks he's doing the right thing. If he just full blown fucked up Anakin's life that would've been too obvious and boring.
>>
>>81351787
Yesh
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 693x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 693x720px
>>81350769
>your butt is mine, gonna take you riiight
>just show Ya face...in broad daylight
>>
Wasn't the Anakin thinking he's getting cucked plot line elaborated more in the ROTS novelisation?

Also in the film wasn't that whole "You're with him!" supposed to imply he thought that.
>>
>>81355897
Imagine being so red pilled that you help topple a republic and install a dictatorship that you aren't even the leader of
>>
Worst meme
>>
File: as.jpg (52KB, 725x495px) Image search: [Google]
as.jpg
52KB, 725x495px
>>81350769
GET AWAY FROM HER AAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC6F-Yf0dzo
>>
>>81357643
Poor Annie, that whore didn't deserve him.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.