[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lolz @ this movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: The-Circle-new-poster.jpg (183KB, 810x1200px) Image search: [Google]
The-Circle-new-poster.jpg
183KB, 810x1200px
This movie's probably gonna bomb for a lot of reasons.
But I fucking love it before it's released;

The book is basically about grill who gets sucked into a Facebook cult and over-shares shit until she goes from a vacuous whore to a completely hollow, friendless and deathly alone vacuous whore who measures her life in worthless online interactions that mean nothing.

> They cast Emma Watson for this woman.

Emma Watson spends her free time peddling HeForShe, a feminist """organization""" that after two years has done literally nothing for anybody.
All it seems to do is court celebrity and political endorsements, but doesn't actually leverage that support for anything.
It's the ideological equivalent of a FaceBook feel-good video that millions of people like and then never think of again.

I have no doubt nobody thought of this while casting Watson... but I can hope that someone... someone in that movie machine is subtly calling her out for being the talentless, wooden piece of virtue signaling shit she's always been.
>>
>>81349732
Tom Hanks is starting to direct to DVD.
>>
>>81349829
this is a real movie that came out last year:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW4OE1egbHs
>>
>>81349910
Ohhh Hanks-sama...
You should've stayed on that island fucking that coconut...
>>
>>81349910
Yes, I recall seeing it but didn't get advertised or widely released. Money laundering movie probably.
>>
>>81349910

I was one of the few who saw it in the theater - it was quite good, actually, although the marketing budget must have been about $14.
>>
>>81349732
Tom Hanks seems to have a thing for Dave Eggers.
>>
>>81349732
what should watson do? wswd?
>>
>>81350341

Stop using debunked lies to promote conflict between demographics of people for personal gain?

Act?
>>
>>81349829

he's in spielberg's next movie with streep you cuck
>>
File: think.jpg (33KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
think.jpg
33KB, 600x399px
>>81350597
personal gain? she obviously doesn't like how much fame she gained and is using feminism as a way to feel accomplished; she is against her gains she made via the easy accomplishment of acting for millions of dollars. to do this she must become less fantasy and more geared towards reality-based issues. compared to other child stars she has turned out wonderful.

name a similar looking actress she should emulate. emma is blessed. she can replace her competition with ease.
>>
>>81351261
Yes, that's correct. But direct to DVD is a slippery slope and shove that Cuck shit in your ass it's annoying.
>>
>>81351319

its going to win best picture fatty
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.