[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The walking dead should do LOST style flashbacks. Would make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1124263_original[1].jpg (32KB, 399x224px) Image search: [Google]
1124263_original[1].jpg
32KB, 399x224px
The walking dead should do LOST style flashbacks.
Would make the storge and the characters way more interesting.
Just imagine a Negan Flashback in which he is a beta cuck working at a mall
>>
the best part of walking dead is how little I give a shit about it at all

it's hilarious banter scraps for on here with my /tv/bros
>>
That was Darabonts original plan

During S2 flashback episodes would take place inbetween the main plot showing how society decayed and fell apart.

I believe the first one was going to be about Sam Witwers zombie soldier and how he got into the tank and the fall of Atlanta
>>
And some dumb studio morons said no to this?
>>
>>81349612

Of course AMC did

Those motherfuckers are cheap as shit when it comes to TWD

These were the same cunts who asked whether the zombies could be heard and not seen
>>
Scott Gimple already said we'll get a Negan backstory episode next season.

btw, he was actually a high school gym teacher with a wife named Lucille who died of cancer just before the outbreak
>>
>>81349612

You should read up on how much AMC shit all over frank darabont and this show in general
>>
>>81349303
more shows should do that. lost had such a great cast of characters and the walking dead couldnt possibly be any worse
>>
>>81350425
>Negan backstory next season
HYPE
>>
>>81349303

>wanting anything to be more like LOST

fuck that
>>
>>81349612
Most of Darabont's ideas were really fucking bad. It would have been cancelled years ago with him in charge.
>>
>>81349303
Negan was always an alpha tho
>Kicked students asses as a gym teacher
>Had a lovely wife named Lucille
>Had a cumdumpster mistress on the side
>>
>>81349303
Im honestly kind of surprised how little they have done this. It's like they don't want you to care about the characters at all.
>>
>>81349430
>I believe the first one was going to be about Sam Witwers zombie soldier and how he got into the tank and the fall of Atlanta

nahh, that might have been interesting to watch, can't have that, we've got a budget you know
>>
I always thought that the short window we had before the zombies were the best scenes to me.

>Shane bitching about his gf not turning off lights
>Lori waiting outside school
>Rick and Shane doing police business

To think what the show could have done is depressing. This is a show I look forward to a reboot.
>>
>>81350733
you do realize millions upon millions of people care way more about the characters of TWD than anyone ever did with LOST right?

internet would explode if Daryl died.
>>
>>81349303
If TWD could do flashbacks as well as LOST did, it wouldn't be as shit as it is.
>>
>>81351668
I think the number of people who watch is very different than how much you care about a character. There are very few characters in TWD that I think people would care about if they died. I've seen every episode of the show live and there are only 4 I can think of who I would care if they died. And 2 of those Carol and Morgan I was actually cheering for their deaths earlier in the season since the writers turned them into insufferable pussies. All that's left for me is Rick and carl.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.