[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dhg/ - Dan Harmon General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: Dan Harmon.jpg (161KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Dan Harmon.jpg
161KB, 768x1024px
Do you like Dan Harmon?

Post about Dan Harmon and his works here.
>>
Go away, Dan.
>>
Community here, Rick can suck it
>>
>>81348616
Kind of?

I like Community and like Harmontown. Well, liked Harmontown. It's pretty awful nowadays.
>>
What does he even do on Rick and Morty?
>>
>>81348616
Fuck off Spencer

Harmontown used to be good but it got shit
>>
>>81348916
Holds Justin back from going full retard
>>
>>81348977
There wouldn't be a second improv episode if that were true.
>>
>>81349040
Harmon didn't work on the second Cable one, hence the gore overload
>>
>>81348616

i cried when I saw that adult swim b roll with Mr. poopybutthole dreaming about being in the gymnastics and then he woke up
>>
>>81348616
he had his moments but the cult surrounding him is confusing and tryhard
>>
>>81348616
Dan Harmon looks like he doesn't shower
>>
He's funny when he's not talking about SJW shit or politics. He's a giant cuck and completely unlikable.
>>
>>81348616
I FUCKING LOVE RICK AND MORTY AND SZECHWAN SAUCE. MACDONALD NEEDS TO BRING IT BACK!
>>
>>81348616
Channel 101 used to funny, community used to be good, Harmontown used to be great until around GamerGate and Dan decided to marry a golddigging whore who ended up digging his gold and divorcing him while she was on a trip to Ireland fucking other guys and he admitted to crying himself to sleep and not bathing.
>>
The way his lackeys talk about him is kind of disturbing, like he's some kind of money fountain they have to be careful not to cross. Justin and the bearded guy from Great Minds both talked about Dan in this way
>>
>>81349254
Don't you ever get tired?
I don't know how you can't get halfway through a post like that without feeling like such a boring fucking broken record memeing faggot.
But hey, maybe you're just underage and still full of energy and I'm just a bitter old man.

You can call me a SJW libtard or whatever now.
>>
>>81349247
He literally doesn't. When his (now ex) wife left for a month trip to Ireland he went over a week without bathing/showering/cleaning himself.
>>
File: 1491424596045.jpg (47KB, 957x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491424596045.jpg
47KB, 957x250px
>>
>>81348616

I find his woe is me attitude extremely grating, being miserable and dysfunctional isn't charming, it just shits up your own and others lives like his one year long marriage.
>>
>>81349392
Down another bottle of vodka then kill yourself Dan.
>>
>>81348766
What's wrong with it now? Do you miss the roleplaying games?
>>
>>81348977
I don't know Dan seems like the Reddit one.
>>
>>81348616
Well, he thinks Chevy Chase is an asshole, so he can't be all bad.
>>
>>81348616
i liked harmonquest for the little green guy and the guests
>>
>>81353622
>harmonquest
>first guest is Paul F. Tompkins
>PFT has no fucking idea how these D&D-type nerd game shit works
>>
>>81348616
I love you Dan. You pumped for season 3!
>>
I now want a Mr Poopybutthole love pillow

I need a new one anyway. Kumiko has too many stains on her.
>>
>>81348616
pls make the community movie
>>
>>81348616
I like his writing and I think he's genuinely enjoyable to listen to. That being said the I think he's a bit of a narcissist and likes being told he's a genius (even thought i think he is)
>>
>>81353795
"your hand feels nice, like a pillow that's been in the microwave"
>>
Been a fan of his since Community and I've been listening to the podcast since episode 8.

>>81354610
This pretty much sums up my opinion of him.
>>
>>81354642
You're being such a non-pillow.
>>
File: communitycast.jpg (1MB, 3000x2165px) Image search: [Google]
communitycast.jpg
1MB, 3000x2165px
first two seasons of community is still the best work he has ever done
>>
>>81348616
Why would you name a tv show after yourself Dan?
>>
>>81353557
chevy chase did nothing wrong
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.