[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hodor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: Season_6_hodor_main.jpg (83KB, 433x594px) Image search: [Google]
Season_6_hodor_main.jpg
83KB, 433x594px
Is there ever an explanation to Hodor?

I've read the books, mostly skipped some boring chapters and have seen the first 3 seasons

There just isn't much character development for him at all. Really one dimensional 'oh he has Giants blood' doesn't make him a moron then.

Everyone else gets a chapter and he's just a fill in the blank
>>
Hold the door
>>
bran warg raped him
>>
>>81347720
Yes.
He even had a cancerous meme that plagued every corner of the internet about a year ago.
>>
>>81347798
What was the meem
>>
>>81347720
Dunk is his ancestor.
>>
>>81347720
If you had actually watched the whole show you would have found out by now that him having no character development is the point of his character.
>>
>>81347819
What?
That makes literary no sense at all.
Explain
>>
>>81347720
Bran teleports back in time to program prebubescent Hodor to hold the door for them. It's really stupid. No, REALLY fucking stupid, and played as an emotional gut punch instead of jarring, aimless crap.
>>
>>81347720
I don't believe you are a living human being if you do not know Hodor's backstory. Where you in some kind of cryogenic stasis for 2016? I don't even watch/read GoT, and I can explain to you in detail what fucking happened. It was like 9/11, and that's barely an exaggeration.
>>
It was all planned

t. George RR Tolkein
>>
he's the third Clegane
>>
>>81347720
BRD
i e i
g t c
a k
r
d
>>
>>81347925
What was Hodor's tax policy, George?
>>
Can someone fucking explain what the fuck everyone is going on about and answer the question
>>
>>81347974
He's an enormous tard with an enormous tarddick who dies as a pre-cliffhanger shockdeath and broke the hearts of millions
>>
>>81347974
HOLD THE DOOOOOOOR

thats the key,that and not being a normie who only lurked for maybe a month.
>>
>>81347974
Just read somewhere what happens with Bran and Hodor in season 6, you fuck.
>>
>>81348048
in the tv show

also for you
>>
Like asking who wants cake at a tard party

Idiots not able to fucking answer straight.
>>
>>81348123
>Idiots not able to fucking answer straight.
I miss the old days when 4chan wasnt a safe space for stupid normies and people didnt give free shit to anyone.
>>
>>81348166
He's obviously trolling. But I did chuckle at his "I read a few chapters, saw a few episodes' schtick. Most normie GoT fanfags do the ' I only read the books or watched the show' ignorant troll bit instead.
>>
>watching Reddit of Thrones

Fuck off
>>
>>81348123
It's been answered several times already in this thread you thick headed fuck.

Normies get OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.