[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

COCA COLA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: tmp_28850-frank-movie622128762.jpg (63KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_28850-frank-movie622128762.jpg
63KB, 640x360px
COCA COLA
>>
>>81346919
Is this any good
>>
>>81346952
it's made in a reddit groupthink upvote style, but the story is essentially whats happened/happening here
>outsder(redditor) comes to a group(4losers) and ruins it
>>
>>81346952
I liked it
>>
>>81346952
Yeah, kinda slow and the point of the movie doesn't really become apparent until the latter half but it's still well-filmed and well-acted the whole way through
>>
>>81347088
>a reddit groupthink upvote style

Can you just take a step back and assess your life, please
>>
File: lacrimosastartsplaying.png (459KB, 746x717px) Image search: [Google]
lacrimosastartsplaying.png
459KB, 746x717px
>>81347088
>it's made in a reddit groupthink upvote style, but the story is essentially whats happened/happening here

Im sorry anon, are you upset that your safe space is being invaded by those nasty redditors?

its okay to cry
>>
>>81346919
Good film but the real Frank was far more interesting.

Met him once and yeah, he kept the head on the whole time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0elCZT8yN0
>>
>>81347472
>>81347189
sup r3dd1t, now bye r3dd1t
>>
I don't know, for me their music wasn't really experimental enough for the plot to make sense. I mean there are (musically) lots of weirder bands than they were in the film (Xiu Xiu, Swans, etc), and yet they act like no one would want to hear their music.

I mean the message itself applies to reality, but not in this way. Also: Why the fuck would you play the ending song again in the credits?
>>
>>81348435
I think the idea is that its a produced version, 'they' recorded it and got their album done. Its a happy ending.

The songs in the film are references to other bands. You've got the Syd one, theres the Beefheart one etc.

The Most Likeable Song is in the style of the actual Frank Sidebottom.
>>
>>81346952
I liked it, even if the last third dragged a bit

>>81348435
>their music wasn't really experimental enough for the plot to make sense
Yeah this
Hard to take this supposedly crazy, out-there band seriously when the music was so conventional
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.