[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GANTZ: kinO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

GANTZ: kinO
>>
>>81346154

Anybody that has survived one Gantz mission shouldn't still be pissing their pants and going "ehhh ehhh yamate!!"
>>
You guys werent kidding about the animation and fight scenes. They were pretty damn good and this actually got me interested in the anime. Anyone whose seen the anime got any input on it?
>>
>>81346339
read the manga
>>
>>81346339
Watch the anime until the last like 4 episodes i think? Then read the manga, if yo u want a proper end to the story
>>
>>81346521
Alright
>>
>>81346521

Don't listen to this guy, you've consumed all the Gantz media you will ever need with Gantz:0 everything else is just a mess
>>
I'm not a huge Gantz fan in general, but the movie was okay. It got kind of annoying with how often people just sat there looking stunned instead of using their infinite ammo weapons that seem to kill everything
>>81346339
Read the manga instead. I know people say that about everything, but for Gantz it's much more valid
>>
>>81346688
>Dude is literally being flung side to side and smashed against walls
>Friend just watches
>"Heh, nothing personell kid"
>Dies

Probably one of the more fucked up moments in it
>>
>>81346154
was this any good? it got slated by critics iirc.
>>
>>81346978
It's funny how he gets all surprised after his friend dies.
>>
File: gantz-35541[1].jpg (163KB, 1200x892px) Image search: [Google]
gantz-35541[1].jpg
163KB, 1200x892px
>>81346154
>>81346521
>>81346591
>>81346688

Can someone tell me what the fuck exactly was happening?

Who made the Gantz? Why? Why are the aliens/demons invading?
>>
>>81347104
I stopped reading a little before I've heard it ended, but I'll explain the parts I think I know in any case. The last I remember was them being sent to an alien planet with giant people

Aliens or some sort of higher being sent psychic instructions to build those ball things through some sort of autistic fat girl in Germany or something. Those high tech balls run the gladiator/survival/murder/whatever game thing that pits the characters against aliens and gives them perks (usually weapons, but some other shit like reviving teammates or getting out of the game). The people who are summoned by the ball things seem to just be startrek style teleport accident clones of recently deceases people. Shit gets really convoluted along the way and it's a really shitty manga
>>
File: 1490767508907.jpg (29KB, 800x559px) Image search: [Google]
1490767508907.jpg
29KB, 800x559px
>>81347381
>Those high tech balls run the gladiator/survival/murder/whatever game thing
Not true. This technology was given to humanity by aliums to fight back to the invaders for unknown reasons.

However, instead of properly explaining the situation to humanity and the predicament that they're in what actually happens is a few sick fucks made it into a game for points.
>>
>>81347970
I guess that makes as much sense as anything else in the manga. I just can't figure out what the hell the purpose of the vampire brother was
>>
>>81348196
In a world of aliens and dick shaped monsters is it really hard to accept the story also has vampires?
The vampires worked with aliens to get rid of GANTZ members.
>>
>>81347381
>Aliens or some sort of higher being sent psychic instructions to build those ball things through some sort of autistic fat girl in Germany or something.
These Aliens were invaded by "evil aliens" how is shown on the manga/movie and they won, so they send their technology to the german girl.

>Those high tech balls run the gladiator/survival/murder/whatever game thing that pits the characters against aliens and gives them perks (usually weapons, but some other shit like reviving teammates or getting out of the game)
The "black balls" were built by corporation/countries principaly japan for when the "evil aliens" invasion started they would destroy superpower countries(like USA) and then save humanity and control the economy.
>>
>>81347970
I think Akira was based on Light from death note.
>>
>>81348327
What makes you think it was principaly Japan?

The factory was in Germany so they should be the most important if anything
>>
>>81348409
Maybe this is wrong. I don't really remember this part very well.
>>
>>81347012
It's basically an 80 minute fight scene. No real characters, barely a plot. Just excuses to get from one set piece to the next. Those set pieces are beautiful, though.
>>
>>81346154
Can someone edit it so it says "Bantz"
>>
>>81347104
>Why are the aliens/demons invading?
They want to use the resources of the planet like the ones from Independece Day movie.
>>
>>81348646
This, but they got some of the best parts of the misiion, giant mech battle and naked woman
>>
>>81348646
I've just dl'd it.

Wish I fuckin hadn't now desu
>>
i quit the manga when the vampires showed up
>>
>>81349618
it was cool tho. some anti-gantz agency
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.