[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christian Bale in talks to play Dick Cheney in biopic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/christian-bale-talks-play-dick-cheney-director-adam-mckay-991595
>>
god this would be awesome
>>
File: 1456780268083.jpg (43KB, 610x424px) Image search: [Google]
1456780268083.jpg
43KB, 610x424px
CANT CONSTRAIN THE CHENE
>>
>adam mckay
He's gone off the rails with drumpf shit. If it's a political movie it'll be terrible
>>
>>81345135
Whats so interesting about Dick Cheney? I ask as a non-american.
>>
>>81345234
the big short was entertaining for what it was, this could be good
>>
>>81345285
He's the mastermind behind the Irak invasion and Bush's handler, he also made a shitload of money for the company he used to work for which provided logistic services for the army during the invasion.
>>
>>81345135
I just love Mr. Cheney's face
>>
>>81345419
Oh and i forgot, he also shot one of his friends in the face with a shotgun during a hunting trip.
>>
>>81345419
So wouldn't they have to age up Bale a decent amount then? If all this stuff happened during his vice presidency why don't they look for an older actor to play the part?
>>
>>81345419
>Bush's handler

This has been debunked. The two had a somewhat chilly relationship and would go long periods of time without speaking towards the end of Bush's presidency.
>>
>>81345491
>tfw President Cheney would have forgiven Junior Soprano of all of his crimes

We really live in the worst of timelines desu
>>
>>81345525
>and would go long periods of time without speaking towards the end of Bush's presidency.
towards the end of his presidency there was nothing left to loot anyways
also >trusting the press
>>
Why are they going back to the Bush years when Obama provided many more fuckups that would make good movies. For instance Fast and Furious.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal
>>
>>81345576
Except that's the words of former Cabinet members, notably Rumsfeld iirc. Someone check that, I'm doing something but am interested.
>>
>>81345135

how will this even work?
>>
File: Saddam_rumsfeld.jpg (70KB, 319x242px) Image search: [Google]
Saddam_rumsfeld.jpg
70KB, 319x242px
>>81346055
>believing Rummy
come on we're all better than that, man
even if he wouldn't listen to him, he'd listen to his father after Dick told senior the orders
>>
>>81345491

Don't forget the guy apologized to cheney for cheney shooting him in the face
>>
>>81346287
The guy came out some time ago ago and said the accident was way worse than the media reported and that Dick never apologized.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.