[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

now that the dust has settled, how bad was the ending?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

now that the dust has settled, how bad was the ending?
>>
>>81343967
I'm 2 episodes in and it's bretty gud.
>>
Too edgy for me, won't watch, why did she kill herself?
>>
she never said no so it wasn't rape. she wanted to fuck all the chads ep 1. she got her wish
>>
>>81344140
There's 13 reasons for that and you are just gonna have to find out by watching it.

Some people were mildly shitty to her and she was raped. That's why.
>>
>>81344140
her reasons are people who treated her like shit and slut from high school except main character who "I WAS AFRAID TO LOVE HER AND THAT MADE HER DIE"
>>
File: 1491395982297.jpg (139KB, 685x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491395982297.jpg
139KB, 685x1024px
>>81344241
This
She went to Chad's house after witnessing him rape a girl and stripped down to her underwear. She wanted it.
>>
File: Who-Plays-Tony-13-Reasons-Why.jpg (57KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
Who-Plays-Tony-13-Reasons-Why.jpg
57KB, 550x550px
>>81344140
Just listen to the tapes
>>
File: 1491236338017.gif (777KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491236338017.gif
777KB, 500x600px
>>81343967
Girls Are So Fucking Stupid: The Show
Never Call The Police Because They Are Evil: The Show
Men Are Rapist: The show
>>
>>81344476
kek
>>
The books actually good
>>
>>81344304
Who is this jizz quiz?
>>
Did they keep the force fingering from the book?
>>
>>81344304

>Pepsi shirt

>Doctor Pepper on bed

Who the fuck does she think she is?
>>
Episode 2: I killed myself because they voted me second ass in the shcool
Episode 3: I killed myself because the teacher looked at my ankles
Episode 4: I killed myself because they said I sucked the teacher's cock to pass
Episode 5: I killed myself cause my best friend who is uglier than me had more likes in Facebook
Episode 6: I killed myself cause the man I dumped won a lotery ticket
Episode 7: i killed myself cause they took a video of me dancing while I was drunk
Episode 8: I killed myself cause people knew that I faked a rape just to not tell daddy I was fucking around
Episode 9: I killed myself cause I was too priviledged
Episode 10, the final suicide: I killed myself cause they voted Drumpf the president of USA
>>
>>feel like the ending was missing shit, also they didn't explain why tyler kills alex
>>
>>81345767
i think alex shot himself
>>
>>81345835
what was up with all those guns tyler had
+ the flashback and him taking his picture
>>
Lmfao only on 4chan could people watch an entire season of a tv show detailing why a girl killed herself and still completely miss the point
>>
Was the dad a jew?
>>
>>81343967
10/10 made me want to kms
>>
>>81344793

>second best ass

No. She got voted best.
>>
>>81346233
Then you should actually do it
>>
>>81345870
assuming that was his "hit list"
but he had the flashback of alex being nice and helpful to him, so he took him off of his "hit list"
>>
File: OH MY GOD THAT IS FUNNY.gif (2MB, 256x198px) Image search: [Google]
OH MY GOD THAT IS FUNNY.gif
2MB, 256x198px
>>81344793
>I killed myself cause my best friend who is uglier than me had more likes in Facebook
>>
>>81343967
When I asked in a previous thread about any interracial relationships between a white girl and a black guy one anon told me there's only an adult interracial marriage BMWF.

Like, what? That's it? That's pretty fucking disappointing if you ask me. It's a high school drama for fucks sake. You're telling me there's not a single white girl with in a relationship with a black guy in this? That's pretty unrealistic portrayal of high school.

I was going to watch this, but after hearing about this...netflix fucked it up.
>>
>>81346317
School shooter confirmed, season 2 when?
>>
>>81346599
She does date a mystery meat and an Asian at one point, but they portrayed WMBF twice. The main character kisses a black girl, and the popular girl in school is also black
>>
>>81345870
Pretty sure they were hinting at Tyler being a school shooter and that was his hit list. He took down Alex because he was sort of nice to him. Alex shot himself.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.